Search results

1. leeapole

Any suggestions on where to look for secondhand K1 front bumper

Hi all, K1 has been in the wars this year, reversed into at the back, smashed in the front by a broom falling off a lorry. Wondering what the chances are of finding a replacement second hand front bumper as opposed to getting it repaired. Any suggestions where I might find one? Cheers, L.
  2. leeapole

ABS recall

Update It's still at the dealers, spending the weekend there now, waiting for Seat technical to respond on Monday. Not sure Seat thought about this very well if the fix f***'s the car! 9,703 of them out there in the UK!!
  3. leeapole

ABS recall

58 plate cupra K1
  4. leeapole

ABS recall

Hi all, Has anyone else had the ABS recall done on their Leon? As mine has now been with the dealer for three days! The update bricked the ABS unit and the replacement wont code to the car. So its now un-drive-able!
  5. leeapole

Ipod connection to iphone 6

Hi all, looking for some answers on the same subject. Only have USB under the driver seat no AUX socket. So USB will not power iPhone 8, just keeps beeping on/off charge. I can see how a lightning converter gets you to an old 30pin ipod connection but I must be missing the information to go to...
  6. leeapole

Altea P0118 error, where the hell is the G62 thermostat located??!!

Yep you were correct, I got the wrong part with 4 pins not 2. Looks like BGU engine, would 06A 919 501 A be the correct part?
  7. leeapole

Difficulty Starting K1

Thanks Bedlam, I guess that's the charcoal canister?
  8. leeapole

Thanks klawit, not got round to trying the one i have yet so I might be back later...... How do you find the engineID?
  9. leeapole

Difficulty Starting K1

Hi all, Jumping on the back of this post (sorry), same fault code and also a K1 (although not related to the fault lol) no issues starting, just an engine light and the fault code. Can see where the N80 valve is (can someone advise the part number to change this?) but no idea where the charcoal...
  10. leeapole

Hopefully this is the right part? 059919501A Anyone know?
  11. leeapole

Thanks, similar position but facing upwards, fingers crossed!
  12. leeapole

Hi all, Been searching on here for the past hour, nothing for a 1.6 petrol Altea 54 plate with a P0118 thermostat error. After a lot of googling it seems like a good pace to start but where the hell is it located on the engine? Thanks.
  13. leeapole

Cooling fan fault

Thanks guys, nice to finally know someone is out there lol
  14. leeapole

Cooling fan fault

Update 3 Apparently high pressure faults stop the compressor turning on so you get no AC and high fan speeds! New pressure sensor on order.
  15. leeapole

Cooling fan fault

Update two, still nobody out there. AC standing pressure is 37.2 bar which is bloody high! Suggests AC fault is causing high fan speed.
  16. leeapole

Cooling fan fault

Ok so here's an update although I do t think anyone is out there........ Both fans work together cooling the engine in normal use, it's only when I turn the AC on that it goes turbo speed! I also have no AC actually coming out the vents which coencides with the fan issue??
  17. leeapole

Cooling fan fault

Hi all, Common problem I think but my mk2 Cupra cooling fan goes mental when I turn the A/C on. Sounds like warp speed. I hear this could be down to the first stage fan being Duff?? Any advice or guides on a fix, don't fancy £400 replacement :( Thanks, Leigh.
  18. leeapole

Help finding part number for EGR valve

hi guys, Looking for the OEM part number for my Altea, anyone help? Cheers, Leigh.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.