Search results

1. 2014 toca injectors fault

Fixed. Fuse #31 had popped whilst jump starting I think. Battery was proper dead.
  2. 2014 toca injectors fault

So following an unexpected flat battery, car had already started twice same day, even with battery replaced I cannot get car to start now getting fault codes p1201-4 inclusive, and or p0261-4 inclusive (once cleared one or the other set will return after cranking) so all 4 injectors aren’t...
  3. Ibiza 6j 2014 1.4 AC issue

Yeah I get you, I’m just going off the direction of the bolts tbh.
  4. Ibiza 6j 2014 1.4 AC issue

We will see! Was hoping to just chuck it at Kwik Fit and do their £60 effort I’m not sure what you mean by oriface assembly tbh. From what I have seen the expansion valve bolts to the evaporator but it it accessed from the engine bay IF I have read the diagram right And the screws being...
  5. Ibiza 6j 2014 1.4 AC issue

Thanks for the reply matey! I’ve since found all the seals needed on Etka / 7zap and grabbed most except one which proves to be quite hard to come by. I have heard about this, but involving a garage like that becomes terribly costly quickly and I did attempt the route before. Though he...
  6. Ibiza 6j 2014 1.4 AC issue

The videos I mentioned.
  7. Ibiza 6j 2014 1.4 AC issue

After trying to post on FB pages for help and getting nowhere I thought I would try this seen as forums used to be excellent for this sort of thing! AC hasn’t worked in missus Ibiza for a while, has worked when it was bought but about 12 month later it stopped. Attempted a halfords regas...
  8. Glow plugs fr150 tdi

Thanks matey!
  9. Glow plugs fr150 tdi

Is he a member on here or does he have an email addres
  10. Glow plugs fr150 tdi

Thanks matey Will give that a try
  11. Glow plugs fr150 tdi

I have a 55 plate ft tdi showing code 17055 for plug 1. Not that it's of any consequence other than the EML being on after every cold start. Being a Honda guy EML just isn't a thing I'm accustomed to. Whilst looking for plugs using the reg no on ECP or other sites I'm offered 3-4...
  12. Insurance costs of having a second car!!

I just got an fr150 tdi as a run around whilst I'm building / restoring my ep3 civic and I got Insurance from green light, same company I insure the Honda with. I insure both cars for £950, all Mods decalared on both, 28, max NCB, no claims or points. The Honda was £540 and the Leon was £420 ish.
  13. rear shock bolts

sweet, speedy reply that is the 75 the smooth part of the bolt and the 45 the threaded part?
  14. rear shock bolts

could anybody please do me a favour. pop outside to your leon and check the size of the rear shock bolts just need the thread size and length. for standard ones please
  15. rear shock bolts

ok ive found that the are 100mm long, are they m10 or m12 tho?
  16. rear shock bolts

the bolts that on throught the bottom of the shock and the trailing arm, anyone know the sizes/specs for these? or better still what size are the ones needed to fit a rear arb? as in they are longer but not sure by how much? just selling my arb kit but have left the bolts on the car...
  17. Top Gear Hot-Hatch Shootout

can see that now you ,mention it., sounds about right
  18. Top Gear Hot-Hatch Shootout

evo mag and what car did the same when the new leon cupra came out, they compared it to the gti ed30, focus st, ctr and the other usual suspects. they slated the leon gearbox and the wheelspin i think, the golf would have been exactly the same and they loved it. wierd that isnt it
  19. Who need diesel Bocanegra Ecomotive!!

would be more than happy with 45 mpg. i quite fancy the gun metal oz ultralegs on the red boca
  20. Who need diesel Bocanegra Ecomotive!!

thats good that, get 48mpg from my lfr tdi seriously considering one of these bocanegras now, specilly after the above, the o-60 mardon has managed and the quote i got from the insurance at £406! my leon is £800! hate the wheels tho.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.