Search results

1. MadFaz

ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

PM sent - yeah enjoy the power for now and when you get bored, you can always remap it :)
  2. MadFaz

well its been good news and bad... the bad news was it was chucking out black smoke, bit of wing damage and no power steering! got the boost pipes sorted, new steering pump on the way and car will be in bodyshop next week sometime :) good news is the previous owner had a stage 2 turbo, forge...
  3. MadFaz

nice car mate, will keep my eye out on this thread... i sold my Ibiza a few months ago and got myself a 2005 vRS just like yours in black :) was going so cheap in auction, I just had to buy it :D
  4. MadFaz

Idling problems

my previous Polo 1.0 was like this, as in the engine was "missing" and then recovering... delayed acceleration etc, it was a piston ring, the seal had broken or something and oil was getting into the spark plugs which caused the missing... i had to change the spark plugs every few months :(
  5. MadFaz

sport PD130 gearbox

mine is similar, if i don't drive it for a few days, the gearbox is quite stiff but not that hard to actually select the gears, don't have to force them or anything. once its warm though, the gearbox is super smooth and stays like that until i leave it parked up for a few more days!
  6. MadFaz

Mk5 Golf or TD130 Mk4 Ibiza?

I had the same dilemma before I bought my Ibiza, someone offered me a nice Mk5 Golf but when I looked outside, I saw 6 mk5's just in my street... so went and got the Beeza instead ;) way too common around my area and theres hardly any Ibizas so thats what swayed me at the end. I keep up with...
  7. MadFaz

How long is everyone getting out of thier front tyres

had Toyo Proxes 4, they wore out after 6 months after about 8000 miles. now on some Falkens 912s and after 5000 miles, they seem good. my rear tyres are Nexens that I picked up for a tenner brand new and they still look new :D
  8. MadFaz

Candy White Ibiza FR - more BBS Wheels!

whoa dude that was quick! wanted to see how the black alloys would look on a white car :cry: liking the new wheels, if only you changed your cars as quick as you change wheels, i'd take it off your hands :D
  9. MadFaz

get the lights on Scott! I reckon they'll definitely suit your car [B)]
  10. MadFaz

Hi Scott, loved everything about the car, it really looks unique and was attracting attention in an area where theres plenty of Focus STs, Golf R32s and they don't even get a second look! [B)] I'll sort the tyres out tomorrow and get back to you! :)
  11. MadFaz

Fitted headunit.. now car wont start?

The update so far: Still wouldn't start but the screen works fine. So I removed it, all the wiring, still the same problem, the car just won't fire up and it seems as all the electrics are going mad. Used some power leads, now the car started fine! (weak battery?) But after 2 minutes, heard a...
  12. MadFaz

I take it from the "tut tut" it doesn't sound too good? lol I will try those suggestions tomorrow morning! Thanks
  13. MadFaz

Cant start car

Damn I didn't read this thread, having exactly the same problem but I didn't fit the headunit so don't know if any wires have been played about with!
  14. MadFaz

Well its not as simple as that, basically I got my friend (who has fitted these before) to fit a double-DIN Alpine headunit into my Ibiza. I went off to work and he finished about 6pm but he left the interior light on. I came home at 1am to find the light on, opened it up, it started okay and...
  15. MadFaz

Faisal's Liquid Yellow Cupra R - Now Sold!

hello my fellow Faisal! :D loving the car, looks awesome :drool:
  16. MadFaz

Derv Newb' Question

I can answer this one, I mostly do local driving, a lot of stop and start involved in my PD130 and average about 35MPG (thats what the trip says, dont know if its 100% accurate) but as soon as you hit the motorway, it just shoots up to 55 mpg :p
  17. MadFaz

£40 quid full tank and i get 330 miles ? 1.2 ibiza

i think a lot of people would be happy with 300 MPG :lol:
  18. MadFaz

Purchasing a Mk4 Ibiza 130 TDi Sport

I tend to see more crop up on ebay, theres a few on there now, one that might fit your criteria and is also advertised in the Classified sections of this site!
  19. MadFaz

Your road to Ibiza ownership . . .

First car was a lovely Polo 1.0 (powerrrrr!) had for 2 years, now got the Ibiza... from 55 bhp to 130 :p
  20. MadFaz

Guess how much for......

if they're the standard 16s that come on the TDI Sport, then I've got all 4 packaged up doing nothing in the garage :p I wouldn't pay that much to refurb those wheels, they look kind of rubbish IMO...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members