Search results

1. jordanogrady

LED sidelights error

These claim to be 100% canbus free... http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=271142716123
  2. jordanogrady

LED sidelights error

Ive been having the same issue for the last couple of years, I think they get progressively worse too, my LED's are now flickering quite badly, and I've noticed that parts of the LED's are not illuminating... I've done the side lights, and the day light saver (if thats what its called) So, i'm...
  3. jordanogrady

Passenger Door Unlock problems

All sorted! Ok just my 10p worth! I have a 2010 leon FR.. Initially I ordered the wrong part code, if your lock isn't prefixed with a D then don't order the one that is... i learned the hard way! However, they eBay store that i got my locks from just sent me a replacement no questions...
  4. jordanogrady

Ok, any ideas what the tool is for the locks... Took all the panels off, but can't unscrew the locks.
  5. jordanogrady

WOW thats a lot! I've ended up ordering some from eBay, i managed t find some for £45 each, I think the rear one is prefixed with the letter D at the end... i was also searching with ip last time and i think its 1p at the start of the code! they should hopefully be here at the end of the...
  6. jordanogrady

They quoted around £330 for 2 new locks... it just seems a lot of money. I do think that new ones would be a better option to prevent it happening again! Does it seem to be the passenger ones all the time? Jordan
  7. jordanogrady

The part numbers I've just got from the local dealer... IP2837015 IP0839015 But none come up on eBay..
  8. jordanogrady

I've put that it's a seat Leon fr 2010? I didn't want to add my reg Plate. Yeah, I can unlock the doors from the inside, but they won't from the outside once it's been locked. I've read all the threads and it does sound like a faulty lock.
  9. jordanogrady

I have posted in the dealers section, will see what happens in the morning, thank you! Jordan
  10. jordanogrady

It might be worth me calling the dealers up and see what they say then... I just thought it was cheeky asking them for the part numbers for the locks then not buying them, i didn't know if they were reluctant todo that. Any help greatly appreciated tho! jordan
  11. jordanogrady

Thank you.. I'm keeping my eye on eBay at the moment, they seem to be around £40-£50 I need 2 so could be costly if i buy new... I also want to make sure that I change the correct part. Jordan
  12. jordanogrady

Ah brilliant, thank you... Its both left doors that I need, so I'm guessing B could be rear? Or is this all the front door codes? Jordan
  13. jordanogrady

so it should be 1P0839015 but thats for the link you posted, i can't work out how to get to the other door DOH
  14. jordanogrady

Does anyone know how I can get the part numbers for my door locks please?
  15. jordanogrady

Im getting the same issues here too! 2010 FR model. Both passenger N/S doors were intermittent, and now they are not working at all, I have to unlock them from the inside! So, does anyone have both the part numbers for me please? Thanks Jordan
  16. jordanogrady

Im getting the same issues here too! 2010 FR model. Both passenger N/S doors were intermittent, and now they are not working at all, I have to unlock them from the inside! So, does anyone have both the part numbers for me please? Thanks Jordan
  17. jordanogrady

Worst car to be caught behind?

The traffic officers cannot pull you over, they are not police at all, they just help out on the motorways. Jordan
  18. jordanogrady

Fitted Seat Covers again....

I'll give them a whirl then as they are a stack cheaper than the others I linked :-) Jordan
  19. jordanogrady

Hi thanks for the links, I had spotted those, they just dont seem very "fitted" Anyone purchased these?
  20. jordanogrady

No one purchased any seat covers then?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise