Search results

1. Colour choice.

Emocion red
  2. trip computer

Hi just upgraded to a 2012 ibiza sc se and noticed there is no way if checking engine temp as there is no gauge. Am I missing it on menu when I click through mpg and range
  3. Seats - What fits?

Yes A1 fit and fabia and polo
  4. Required parts for pad and disc change: Cupra TDi.

Message dave from sere on here he should help
  5. wind reflectors

Yes going to call past as he has them at home hoping they fit fingers crossed
  6. wind reflectors

A guy from work gave me his old set of wind deflectors from and 08 leon mines is a 10 facelift will they still fit
  7. warning light

Thanks I'll get a look at it
  8. warning light

Noticed while driving today yellow light coming on briefly shaped like a steering wheel. Was only on briefly and no difference in feel of the car several miles later it was back on briefly any idea what could be problem it's a 2010 1.4 petrol
  9. Leon 85 hp

Does anybody know the tax band for this car for 6 months and 12 months its a 2010 1400 85 hp
  10. Thinking of buying

Wheels are in good condition there's only one wee mark / trolley dent on drivers door drove fine on test drive and she offered to give it fresh mot
  11. Thinking of buying

Hi I'm looking at upgrading my mk4 to a mk5 09 sport coupe 1.4 85 any advice on what to look out for it has 38k on it one lady owner
  12. Alan's radio code

So I phoned the dealer and they said to leave ignition and radio both on for around an hour and it should clear
  13. Alan's radio code

No not tried that yet
  14. Alan's radio code

The screen says safe and won't let me enter the code
  15. Alan's radio code

Hi I recently had some work done in my ibiza and now the radio is locked in safe mode I've found the code in my handbook how do I go about unlocking the headunit
  16. Facelift bumper

For the key try / The key centre / temple more ave belfast give them a phone and ask
  17. Mk4 on 18"alloys

There's a video on YouTube if u want to check it out
  18. hi i am new

Hello and welcome
  19. Gear gaiter

Just searched YouTube and someone has posted a video of how to remove from gear stick ill give it a try during the week
  20. Gear gaiter

Recently noticed my gaiter was starting to show its age on my ibiza reference. Ordered one on eBay along with some chrome bits for around the gear stick. Is it easy to fit these was gonna get my bro to try? Is there a quide anywhere? Many thanks louise
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members