Search results

1. Scott.T

Cupra r st tracking

Interesting reading as my Cupra R ST has been robbed of tread on the n/s front when the rest of the tyre has a good 4-5mm. I suspect its toeing out and other readings on this thread seem to indicate a common theme of toe out (negative toe) Thanks for posting the geo settings. I'm sure they will...
  2. Scott.T

JB4 install on Cupra ST 300 4drive

I've just plumbed in my JB4 on my Cupra R ST 300. Does anyone have some standard MAP 0 logs. Would like to check mines all OK and strike a baseline before I start playing.
  3. Scott.T

JB4 Map 6 Bias's

Hi All, I'm just about to fit a JB4 to my Cupra R ST. I have quite a bit o ECU recalibration experience as I have self tuned and open source tuned a large number of cars previously and have been running an aftermarket ECU in my other car since 2006. With a JB4, looking at Map 6 parameters alot...
  4. Scott.T

Speed Camera/Mobile Camera Detection

Trying to order the SCDB for my 2019 Cupra R ST. But the options imply it's Navi 2017 or Navi Plus, which they say uses Version 2 of their Database. But when I tried the Trial download only Version 1 worked, which according to their photos of the satnav would imply its an earlier system.
  5. Scott.T

Cupra R ABT issues

Does an ABT car still only read 221KW on the 'power meter'. I expect it does as both my non-ABT R and a friends 300 record the same on a 3rd gear pull. Therefore I'm assuming it's just a basic look-up table of rpm vs throttle = displayed power. Rather than a calculated figure based on achieved...
  6. Scott.T

Cupra Front Bumper Slots

No that's the image I found thst confirmed mine were not fitted
  7. Scott.T

Cupra Front Bumper Slots

Thanks for reply. Well mine doesn't have any. Just holes/slots. It's on a Cupra R so wondered if that was normal. But checking photos online it should have the black plastic inserts. I have seen the slotted item advertised on a SEAT dealer parts site. But only listed upto 2017...
  8. Scott.T

Cupra Front Bumper Slots

I was more wondering if people remove them for increased airflow, or if smarter options where out there
  9. Scott.T

ABT Tuning Box for Cupra R ST.

Yep. Know that now. See my thread in Mk3 Leon zone. Might go direct to ABT. Pricey but I want it for originality.
  10. Scott.T

Cupra Front Bumper Slots

11. Scott.T

Cupra Front Bumper Slots

They are holes in the bumper skin with black inserts (that tend to trap dirt and fade)
  12. Scott.T

Cupra Front Bumper Slots

The slots above number plate below main grill
  13. Scott.T

Cupra Front Bumper Slots

What are the plastic inserts called that fit in the slots below the main grill. Do people remove these for better airflow ? Are there any gloss black or carbon options.
  14. Scott.T

R ST Exhaust for sale

Can't find black tips on Remus site only Carbon tips which is nearly £2K
  15. Scott.T

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Its what the roof bars are for. But it buggers up the fuel economy.
  16. Scott.T

R ST Exhaust for sale

What Remus did you buy. I cant seem to find one with black quad tips. What's recommended resonated or un
  17. Scott.T

Alternative Brake Discs/Pads - Cupra

Can anyone recommend rear disks that will match the cross drilled front Brembo. Seen some on MTec site and some Performance Brembo cross drilled rears on EurocarParts but they seem to think they don't fit the Cupra but do an Audi (310mm)
  18. Scott.T

Cupra R ABT retrofit - is it possible.

Spoke to ABT today. They don't offer a recoding service because they had issues with owners sending in damaged units or units without all the cables and hence could not access them. Due to the SEAT contract now expiring they can now offer the tuning box to any owner of an ST 300 direct, for...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members