Search results

1. basemanuk

major water issue in rear d/s passenger foot well

What and where is the pollen filter. I do get the standing water when opening drive door. Is this what will cause problems in rear footwell or shal I check the rear door?
  2. basemanuk

major water issue in rear d/s passenger foot well

Hi guys im having major issues with the rear foot well getting saturated with water and I mean soaked I actually had a small lake in there the other day! I have checked the door cills and they seem fine could the water be getting in from underneath. Please someone help.
  3. basemanuk

clutch peddel lost its springyness

Hi, just picked my leon up from the garage after the clutch pedal went on it the other day! apparently the master cylinder failed causing the piston to brake through the boxing on the pedal. anywho its all sorted now but you only need to lift the pedal up by about 1/2 inch and it finds its...
  4. basemanuk

accelarator pedal broken!! need help asap

did try having a look but had no such luck. i have found a few things on cables breaking but this isnt cable operated!
  5. basemanuk

? what does that mean
  6. basemanuk

was driving home tonite and just got on to a duel carrageway put my foot down and there was a snapping sound and the pedal fell to tho floor!!! i had a quick look before i got towed home and it looks like a little metal piston bit has detached from the pedal and there was somthing that was...
  7. basemanuk

A little help with my leon please

hi, im having a few probs with my leon cupra 1.8t and am after some help if pos. No.1 I seem to have a loud droning noise coming from my front left wheel area which gets louder when i turn to the right? had a look this wknd as my first thoughts were the bearings, but after checking the...
  8. basemanuk

Subaru to cupra k1 good move?

Keep the scooby and get another job to pay for it :) oh how I miss mine.
  9. basemanuk

what have you done to your car today ?

Black starfish alloys don't see a lot of them was thinking of doing mine on my yellow Leon but wasn't sure what it would look like coz no one had done it. Have u got any more side on pics
  10. basemanuk

Re-located battery and fitted induction pipe to filter to allow cone to fit near wing.
  11. basemanuk

best paint for rocker cover

looking in to painting/spraying my rocker cover but not too sure what paint to use?
  12. basemanuk

whats the most psi my turbo can run?

I'm running at about 0.8 bar and holding at 0.5 on a standard LC with no map just filter and exhaust
  13. basemanuk

Is the milltek for sale buddy
  14. basemanuk

Top man thanks mate
  15. basemanuk

Can someone please tell me what the red pipe is called that this guy has fitted cos it's not called what he said it was.
  16. basemanuk

Next steps for the LC?

surely taking the mesh off would increase the chances of damaging the sensor. I would asume there on ther for a reason?:shrug:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.