Search results

1. devonfr150

Fr+ tdi

Have been having a few problems with my Leon lately but hopefully once the new turbo (standard) is bolted on she will be running smoothly and efficiently as ever, however the love is starting to fade between me and my car due to the recent problems so looking to fall in love again! My car has...
  2. devonfr150

Egr delete pipe

Thank you for your assistance! Ordered a pipe up from the website you provided, much appreciated!
  3. devonfr150

Egr delete pipe

Have fitted a EGR delete pipe to my vehicle and I am also going to remove the EGR cooler at the same time. Are there any additional parts I need to do this to reroute coolant hoses? Also how do I stop the EML from coming on? What do I do with the vacuum hoses? Thank you
  4. devonfr150

Help!! Poss turbo :/

Just got the car up on the ramp took off the intercooler pipe and found atleast a pint of oil in the intercooler. So that's bye bye to the turbo! How on earth it didn't run on and do more damage I don't know. Thank god it didnt though! Just a fair few hours work ahead and alot of cleaning!
  5. devonfr150

No loss in coolant, Is clean and does not smell. No white gunk in oil just oil level dropped and vehicle smoking like a train even on idle. Not misfiring just lost boost. Daren't start it for fear of it running up
  6. devonfr150

Revo'd Leon fr tdi. Driving home from work last night overtaking in 3rd gear just coming on to the boost my car then dropped off the boost losing power and starts emitting plumes and plumes of white smoke behind me! Pulled over and switched off as fast as I could. I had a look in the engine bay...
  7. devonfr150

Leon TDi clutch and flywheel

Still unsure as to which kits I should be looking at! Uprated DMF or solid flywheel?? Best clutch kit to go for??
  8. devonfr150

Did you get these parts off of the CG motorsport website? could you send me the part numbers so I can check it out, cheers!
  9. devonfr150

Its for a 6 speed box any help would be appreciated cheers
  10. devonfr150

Will most certainly look into going the soild flywheel route! anybody got any furthur suggestions for where to buy and what make to go for? dont want one that the car will rip apart now that shes remapped
  11. devonfr150

Hello all I had my 150 TDi remapped last year and the clutch is on the way out. Anybody got any reccomendations on what to go for as there are many different options avaliable all very different, wanted some first hand opinions on clutches and flywheels. Not looking to spend mega money but...
  12. devonfr150

Exhaust and other

Thanks for your help guys! This is definatley next on my list of to-do's!
  13. devonfr150

Exhaust and other

and how much did that set you back bud if you dont mind me asking?
  14. devonfr150

Exhaust and other

So is a mufflerectomy just a straight through pipe that cancels out the rear silencer?
  15. devonfr150

Exhaust and other

do you have a video or sound clip of the exhaust? does it sound any different from standard?
  16. devonfr150

Exhaust and other

Thanks guys sounds good! Yes I have read on here several threads with mixxed results but cant do any damage can it so will have to have a go sometime! do milltek do cupra style tips?
  17. devonfr150

Exhaust and other

Im looking to get a new exhaust and maybe do a few other mods before I go and get my remap done Ideally I am looking for a Cupra R style exhaust tip cat back system or possibly cat replacement system, anybody know where I could get one of these and do I go resonated or unresonated or even for a...
  18. devonfr150

Advice... maybe big ends gone, main bearings?

Couldnt possibly be the alternator belt and tensioner??
  19. devonfr150

Cloud of Diesel when starting the car

But did the car start any quicker at all?
  20. devonfr150

Cloud of Diesel when starting the car

As soon as you turn the ignition on the glow plugs will heat up the cylinders if you are waiting for 30-60 seconds the temperature may be dropping again? Try turning the ignition on let the glow plugs warm up and then try starting without waiting, see if that helps at all? Just a thought!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.