Search results

1. Vin-R

mk1 LCR Gearbox/clutch Issue

will these repair just standard clutches ?? look like they replace with high quality parts that handle big power??? I only want a standard repair lol
  2. Vin-R

hey Virdi, cheers bro ill take a look... can you get problems with a refurbed box as oppose to a 2nd hand one?
  3. Vin-R

hey guys... its been a while since ive been on here, Right ill get into it.. My car is on 115k now and to be fair its been great to me over the years. but now ive got a few problems, Clutch started slipping intermittently, and still does now, weird because it just slips when it feels...
  4. Vin-R

Clutch slip LCR

Hi guys.. cheers for all the help.. much appreciated. I rang eurocarparts.. they quoted £429 for Luk clutch and dmf.. How would i know if the dmf was on the way out too? Ta
  5. Vin-R

Clutch slip LCR

Is it dual mass?? Single??? I really dont know lol
  6. Vin-R

Clutch slip LCR

Hi guys, Had a stage 1 remap on the lcr about 4 yrs ago now.. Car was on abt 74k... And alls been fine since... Now though... On 105k ... Clutch has finally started to slip.. Question is... When i get my clutch done... Ppl are saying the dual mass flywheel or something has to be changed...
  7. Vin-R

Can i wire up an amp to my standard head unit?

I once had a converter.was a box type thing .. That plugged into the back of the standard unit (this was in my old zetec s) then on the back of the converter was rca outputs and my amp rcas went straight on.. Job done. Heres what u need.. Ebay item number: 261372075532 Hope this helps
  8. Vin-R

roof spoiler brake light not working lcr

Cheers guys... but i managed to source a brand new one from Seremotors. His prices are really good for parts. Didnt want to risk getting an old one in the end.. just in case it happened again ;-)
  9. Vin-R

roof spoiler brake light not working lcr

Hi guys.. as above.. my high level brake lights decided to pack in and im in need of a new one. Does anybody know where i can get a replacement. tps want £59 + vat. Ive had a look on ebay .. but ppl will only sell the bootlid as a whole. And are unwilling to just sell the spoiler on its...
  10. Vin-R

Front passenger footwell soaking wet LCR

Ah thanks mate. Is it an easy fix ? Or a garage job?
  11. Vin-R

Front passenger footwell soaking wet LCR

Hi guys! Help needed pls pls .... Yesterday being nice n hot i took the mrs n little one down to bournemouth for the day! As you can imagine was really hot outside so had the aircon on most the way. (Coventry to b'mouth about 300m round trip. Mrs sat in the back with littlen. AnywYs got back...
  12. Vin-R

Front inner tyre wear pls help LCR.

So why cant some garages adjust camber too?
  13. Vin-R

@Andycupra i hear exactly what youre saying mate. Places use incorrect terminology that lea you to believe that the camember is being adjusted when really its just tracking, which is what youre saying with the £22 and the £85 diff in prices. Thing is, where can i get GEOMETRY done from? Is there...
  14. Vin-R

You see, before i buy new tyres i want to be sure i can get this problem solved and get camber tracking alignment etc done at once
  15. Vin-R

The mot/garage bloke said it was the camber causing the inner wear. But he said they couldnt adjust it as they didnt have the tool for the job?? And that not many ppl can adjust camber? Is this so?? Because i cant afford new tyres every 6k miles :-(
  16. Vin-R

And been told i need 2 new front tyres again!
  17. Vin-R

Hi there guys, need some help please, My last MOT was last march 31. On that mot i was informed my fromt tyres were worn on the inside and was told to get them changed. So, got 2 new fk452 and had them balanced and fitted, along with full wheel alignment/tracking. Since that mot ive...
  18. Vin-R

Bosch aero wipers

D3DNA im from Cov too!
  19. Vin-R

Bosch aero wipers

Cheers guys! Broken as in split .. Meant to say one blade had split thats all. Found them on ebay, front and rear for. £20.39 delivered. Akko i suppose its individual choice really. Ive had aero style for years now so kind of used to them, and i have the fabia wiper on the back.
  20. Vin-R

Bosch aero wipers

Hi guys! Just had my mot done and theyre sayin one of my wipers are broken. Theyre some valeo aero ones but havent been particularly good. I did see a thread on here ages ago about bosch aero style ones but cant find it. Think they were on ebay or something. Can anyone help? Thnx in advance
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise