Search results

1. where to find a good mk! cuprs R

the reason being im looking fir an un-abused mk1 cupra R,more mods the beter bust must be looked after and in! good condition internally and externally must s to speak of good cash will be paid for the right car ! any help or guidance where to find a good car appreciated
  2. D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

186 pages...must be one of the most committed car owners out there,great car well done!...you should prob sell it soon....to me!
  3. Bam/Amk turbo heatshield jacket

Ye I tried audi aswell and told then it was on tt and s3 but they were equally as negative,can't see it,it's not there must be aftermarket,doh!
  4. Bam/Amk turbo heatshield jacket

Yeh I saw that and spoke to seat again,they recon that's a rigid peice of aluminium of the bulkhead,it's driving me loopy haha
  5. Bam/Amk turbo heatshield jacket

Thanks mate,does anyone happen to know if they are the same
  6. Bam/Amk turbo heatshield jacket

Evening guys I'm looking to replace the heat shield wrap cover thing that goes round the silicone hose in between the charge pipe/turbo outlet at the rear of the engine,silver foil/fibre with buttons that wraps round? Now the problem is my local seat garage has no idea what I'm talking...
  7. Subaru STI 330s Hatch

over a year...really...iv still got your old mk1,strong as ever! (well my dad has it now) im contemplating getting it back and going for more power or a blob sti....do you rate the subaru over the leon? every car i have i keep going back to the mk1 leon
  8. My Red Mk1 LCR

love a red R
  9. Any one know this car....?

cant guarantee it but probably give amd a call and theyl be able to tell you an work they have done?
  10. Chris's Evo IX Thread

evo 9 are amazing cars...my friend has a 9gt...took it round the nurburgring...one of the best moments in my life!
  11. Graeme's LCR - Now Sold *wave*

did you get the issue with the power beeing down fixed? was it the maf afterall?
  12. Bigecks Red Leon Cupra R - 3" Cobra catback system now fitted

all of the above haha,looking good :thumbup:
  13. leather interior

is the electrics already in the car?? for seat adjustment
  14. leather interior

how much would a leather interior for my leon cupra be roughly too buy second hand,in good nic??
  15. cupra value?

any ideas on what a leon cupra 04 plate with 26,000 miles and full dealer history,is worth,car is immaculate
  16. Air bag light problem?

ive unplugeg the yellow connector and put it back in again and the fault still wont go away
  17. Air bag light problem?

anyone,this is the only fault wit my car and its doing my head in
  18. Air bag light problem?

anyone?
  19. Air bag light problem?

sorry forgot too say tried erasing the fault and it wont go away?????
  20. Air bag light problem?

my airbaglight has came on and i got it plugged into a computer and it said *passenger side igniter resistance too high* any ideas wot this means and how i fix it?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.