Search results

1. Oil pressure sender? Gearbox

I replaced one sensor just above the oil filter on the block (leon 1.4 51) on looking to see if there was another I noticed this sender onto of the gearbox. What is it? A is for reverse light, B is for speedo...arrowed one? Also where is the oil filler on this box I have found the drain...
  2. Low oil pressure?

Bump for afternoon lot
  3. first mod done air box

OK just follow this. 1. go to http://www.imageshack.us 2. where it says browse click the button and select your photo 3. click start upload and wait a second or so 4. You will see a address in a yellow box with "Direct link to image" next to it - select this address and copy it 5. Make a...
  4. Low oil pressure?

So sump off and change the pickup pipe. Can it just be cleared out? How hard is it to change the pump, can it just be done from within the sump
  5. Low oil pressure?

It looks like a oil can and flashes red? and is not on the actual temp gauge itself.
  6. Low oil pressure?

My oil pressure light was randomly beeping/flashing every so often, it could go fine for a few of days no issues then randomly come on. I changed the oil pressure switch & oil/filter. It was perfect for about a week+ then today whilst driving through town it came on a couple of times. Im...
  7. Alloy wheel refurb guide

Where you get the stuff from?
  8. anyone used an alphaline battery?

Halfords batterys are OE re-branded Varta I believe
  9. Oil pressure light

When I take the oil cap off it is wet in there with oil but should I see it splashing around up there with the engine running?
  10. Which brake fluid?

DOT 5.1 is as good as you get really and spot on for everyday use.
  11. Oil pressure light

Could it be a blocked strainer?
  12. Oil pressure light

Recently every so often my oil pressure light would beep and flash at me for about 15seconds. The oil level is fine. Today in the space of 2 miles it did it about 4 times. So now im worried there might be something more serious wrong? Oil pressure sensor? Oil pump failing? Help me please...
  13. Coil Pack Failure Confirmation

Mine is the 1.4 16v engine and I had a wee look it looks like the coil pack is not part of the HT cap as the cupras. There is just a plain lead which then connects to 1 coil pack or is there 2? I think this is it: http://www.vwspares.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=32
  14. Coil Pack Failure Confirmation

Hi, I had my red oil can light beep a few times and then continue to flash at me for around 30seconds a couple of times in the last week or so. The oil level is perfect. I plugged in VAG-COM and go the same as you cylinder 1+2 missfire. I have not noticed a missfire? I can't imagine this...
  15. seat leon indicators

I have just taken my hazard switch/relay out and it seems its at fault hit it and thye come on again. Is it a SEAT only part? they want £28.50 + VAT
  16. seat leon indicators

So are mine. When you put them on they flash a few times then stop.
  17. How shall i spend my £2,500 lottery win?

You have it lowered 20mm already so I wouldnt spend money lowering it further TBH.
  18. Electrical gremlins

Maybe I left the indicator in the up postion would that leave the r/h light on? oops :rolleyes: So back to the indicator problem then..
  19. Electrical gremlins

The other day my indicators started playing up. If Im using them they sometimes flash a few times then stop flashing - stock remains in place. If I flick them off then on it does the same again. Sometimes works fine. I was thinking bad relay? Then...today I stopped my car at the shop it was...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise