Search results

1. -herc-

H&R lowering springs and spacers

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/200891215474?_mwBanner=1 http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/190794977311?_mwBanner=1 I was thinking about getting these but I would then need bolts as these were all I could find at 10/15mm (as that is what was recommended to me) I'm clueless with kids as you can see lol...
  2. -herc-

well appreciate both your advise :) Any chance you have ordered spacers from that ebay seller? the ones on awesome gti and dpm are 3-4 x the price.
  3. -herc-

Good stuff Gareth - hopefully mine arrive this week Looked at the guy eBay account that I purchased the springs and he sells spacers should have order the lot together lol. Problem is he sells the 10&15mm spacers but no bolts so will need to pick them up somewhere else
  4. -herc-

Ahh right no worries - well I ordered from the link posted - eBay msg him and he did say they will fit so hopefully arrive this week. Next up is wheel spacers :p
  5. -herc-

Thanks buddy I'll order these then - appreciate the help
  6. -herc-

@stylance - where did you get yours from - I only saw 20mm springs in eibach for the cupra r
  7. -herc-

Hmm would be worried as it didn't state cupra r. Would they defo fit?
  8. -herc-

Point me in the direction of a new set of h&r springs for cupra r then pal. As I couldn't see any
  9. -herc-

Thanks Damian - I got my las t springs from yourself when i had the fr. Could you fire me through a price for the 30mm H&R springs and the 10mm and 15mm spacers please. Thanks
  10. -herc-

Guys, Looking at picking up the H&R 30mm springs for the Cupra R - Anyone pics of theirs lowered on these. Is there much of a drop as my house is on a hill?? Also looking at some H&R spacers but not sure what size would be best suited with the springs and the standard 19's on her. Any...
  11. -herc-

Mk2 Leon Cupra R and Audi RSQ3

You have some memory buddy - lol. Yes fell in love with the cupra r and surprisingly it was the only one available in n.ire. Thanks appreciate the comments. Can't wait for my lil girl to arrive. Hope all is well your end with the family
  12. -herc-

It wasn't here I saw the ad it was autotraderNi i came across his ad here by luck as I stopped using seatcupra when I sold my last leon
  13. -herc-

He stripped the car back to standard and cleared the maps. Well that's what he told me. Yes that is me I do MMA. Well did i am now retired - I got two Irish titles and now that my lil girl will be here in 4weeks I won't know myself. Always said when I get a kid the fighting stops and well...
  14. -herc-

Hi - yes I did. Picked it up last night
  15. -herc-

Picked up the new motor last night. Sold my Leon FR Tsi last year as i had a company van. Now we have a lil un on the way next month ill need a car again if the wife is out with the Audi. Cant part from Seat (this is my 5th Seat i have owned) Anyway few pictures - only lifted her last...
  16. -herc-

What is she worth

Not really arsed tbh Betty. Plus I've no original rims
  17. -herc-

What is she worth

18. -herc-

What is she worth

Guys considering selling up. After my wedding we are going to be trying for a baby so need something diesel and cheaper to run. What we looking in term of sale for my '2010 MK2 Seat Leon FR 2.0TSI' Taxed and mot (just passed it's first mot few weeks back) 25,000 miles Full service history...
  19. -herc-

2.0 tsi induction kit

They are both 350 notes on demontweeks site
  20. -herc-

2.0 tsi induction kit

Yours is a TFSI as stated i have an actual TSI which requires a specific Ind Kit. I just recently got myself the REVO Tsi Intake and i am very pleased with it
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members