Search results

1. majesty78

Leon Cupra flutter on full boost

It's surge of compressor. Very unhealthy for the turbo.
  2. majesty78

1.6tdi FMIC experience

People where saying conrods tend to fail at higher torque on these engines. Not?
  3. majesty78

TTE420 logs

Must go like stink ^^
  4. majesty78

What turbo Cupra 280

Better price tag possibly? However the turbos on new generation (Golf 7, Cupra 265/280) are reverse spin due to the construction design. And although many people thought the new IHI turbo is an twin-scroll type due to the 2 entry ports in turbine housing, in fact this is not true. These two...
  5. majesty78

Difference between 150hp and 184hp version of 2.0TDI

No, as the Abarth is a gasoline engine and the current Garrett VNT turbos can not stand the higher exhaust gas temperatures of a gasoline engine. The Abarth turbo is a Garrett MGT1446Z which is a wastegate turbo - non VNT.
  6. majesty78

quick spool turbo thats good for 350+

Manifold is from jabbasport (If you are lucky to receive a reply, I did not....) Turbos can be had from Kinugawa: shopping.kinugawaturbo.com http://shopping.kinugawaturbo.com/subaru24covertype.aspx Spool depends on which version (16G/18G/20G and size of turbine housing (7cm or 8cm) Faster...
  7. majesty78

quick spool turbo thats good for 350+

IHI TD05 16/18/20G will also fit. Nice options available for 400+hp and quick spool..... Compared (from left to right) K03-052 - k04-064 (TFSI) - TD05 20G (old cast style compressor and 12 blade turbine) About same size as Audi TTRS 5cyl. K16... Same size TD05...
  8. majesty78

My First Leak(s), Tested - Under Inlet Mani Hoses (LCR)

Can you hammer a torx bit in the head of screw?
  9. majesty78

Seat leon fr Turbo blown!!! Help

Its a TFSI not a TDI ;-)
  10. majesty78

Ups, I did it again^^ LCR....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RThqJVzc7Pg&list=UUgCoQcWD_CZ8fZsuHxAihZg
  11. majesty78

Seat Leon FR 150 TDI Build

"High Flow" filters like K&N and so on always have reduced filter capacity. Keep the stock paper panel, it is no restriction even at over 280bhp ;-)
  12. majesty78

3x limp mode and some "swooooshiiii" noise made me curious what could be wrong.....^^ Found it quite quickly.....
  13. majesty78

Just ordered the summer wheels, decided to go for the "classic" look..... OZ Ultras in 8x18 ET35, Crystal Titanium.....
  14. majesty78

Missed to upload one picture yesterday:
  15. majesty78

Not finished yet but in progress..... 10mm bore vs. 12mm bolt.... +Jack Pads
  16. majesty78

Wait until you see the custom made turbular manifold ^^
  17. majesty78

Center housing rotating assembly TD05 "old" vs. "new" ^^ Reduced number of blades but much taller overall. Billet wheel blades themself are more slim compared to cast wheel. Billet wheel also has Extended Tip Technology from 68 to 73mm, cast wheel ends at 68mm. Billet is 30% less...
  18. majesty78

Got the adjustable topmounts today :-)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.