Search results

1. Hurdy

Delivery times?

Cheers, I do several journeys a year in the 200-300 mile range and so I believe the 77kWh model will suit me better than the 58kWh one. I’ve heard on the rumour mill that the 23MY will become a 5 seater again, however it is no biggie if it doesn’t as I rarely have anyone in the rear seats. I...
  2. Hurdy

Delivery times?

I’ve just ordered the V3 77kW model and the sales guy showed me the expected waiting times for every model Born on their system. Mine was 5-9 months.
  3. Hurdy

CUPRA Born owner's register

Just ordered a V3 77kW. Strangely mine doesn’t say E-boost but does say 230ps. I’m wondering if Cupra have now simply made the model permanently 230ps? order says my model is…….CUPRA Born V3 77 kWh AFV 230 Auto
  4. Hurdy

Real-World Running Costs

Have a look on the YouTube link below at Electric vehicle man (EVM). He recently did some calculations on the costs of running an EV compared to ICE cars.(y)
  5. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

Quick pic of the new whip.
  6. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

I’ll still be here. The Cupra has the same engine......and sooner or later the VAG parts bin will put the seven speed DSG in it too.
  7. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

Sooooo! The Cupra is going. It went back to stock at the start of this week and will be replaced next week by....... A brand new Golf R DSG. Pretty well specced up too as shown and a bit of a stealth bomber in Deep Pearl Black. Just wanted the 4WD vibe back and so will just have to put up...
  8. Hurdy

Best map for a cupra 290 2016

I use E-Tuners on my Cupra for both engine and DSG maps. Excellent tuner and Statller ( E-Tuner dealer) are just 5 miles away from me and give excellent service. ( Based in Sheffield ). Currently running 470bhp at stage 3 (dotted line in the dyno run) [B)]
  9. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

Cheers. They are Pro Race 1.3’s, 19x8.5” and ET45
  10. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

Brakes......and new wheels.
  11. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

Roll on RWYB.
  12. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

The shields aren’t quite that big, but do stick out a little from the discs.
  13. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

I have two maps, one for track, which is around 440bhp and lower, safer boost. Then a higher boost map for the Dragstrip, which is running around 470bhp at 1.95bar.[B)]
  14. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

I’d settle for a day when I can get there and it isn’t either raining or snowing! The new surface at the Pod is supposed to be a lot better for fwd launches now. Hoping for 11’s this year, plus a few trackdays. [B)]
  15. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

Fwd Cupra lacks straightline traction, but everywhere else it is a great car
  16. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

Sometimes, but it is a trade off. The Cupra is lighter and handles better than the 6R. Once up and running it is as quick as the R too.[B)]
  17. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

Yes, quite and easy fit and will all go under my 17” OZ alloys too. [B)]
  18. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

So, new year and new targets. This year my goals are to run a sub 12 second quarter mile with a terminal speed of over 120mph. Next up is to get to the Nurburgring and knock out a sub 8 minute lap. Booked for 26th October. 100-200kph target is to do a sub 8 second GPS verified run. It...
  19. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

Yep. Stupid heavy. So much extra weight that I can actually feel the difference. :funk:
  20. Hurdy

Hurdy's 470bhp Cupra MK3

Well the brake upgrade is done. TTRS calipers, RS3 vented dust shields, RS3 brake ducts, Vagbremtechnic caliper adapters, HEL braided brake lines, GTI Clubsport S discs, OEM pads for road and Brembo fast road/race pads for track and 5mm spacers to clear the calipers from the Team Dynamics...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise