Search results

1. Trublu07

How to synchronise mirrors

That's really weird as same symptoms as mine but different cause. Glad you got it sorted [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  2. Trublu07

Hope you get it sorted mate. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  3. Trublu07

New car buyer - Common faults?

Yeah I have been using that hack and has worked for last 6 months but even that isn't working now. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  4. Trublu07

Help with part number please

Anyone? [emoji120] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  5. Trublu07

Central locking intermittent issue

To add at the start it was only in certain weather so there's a pattern to look for. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  6. Trublu07

Central locking intermittent issue

Drivers door lock module I think mate is the anti jack door locking working when you drive off? . I am about to replace driver lock for third time. Same symptoms for me. Key fob won't work and have to use key, lock feels. Laboured when unlocking with key and key would only unlock the drivers...
  7. Trublu07

New car buyer - Common faults?

I had mine sealed by a seat dealer. Think they silicone the holes under the plastic. I know that when I open my bonnet some water does run out but I think it fixed it compared to what it was before. I don't have lining so can't say 100% for sure. Common issue for me though is door locks. I am...
  8. Trublu07

I’m back after many years!

Ahh another one in the best colour. Welcome back to the fold. when I have had lumpy idle on mine I have used electrical cleaner on the maf sensor as sometimes they get dirt/excess oil on them. I have an induction kit on mine so can't recall where it is on a standard one. Sent from my SM-G975F...
  9. Trublu07

I took it to seat. They had it two days and had no idea but did something to get it working again, don't think they ever figured out what was actually wrong. I do know they worked on it for 2 days and only charged me 2 hours labour as for most of the time they had it they couldn't identify the...
  10. Trublu07

Help with part number please

Hello. I am for the second time going to have to replace my drivers side door lock module since I have owned the car. It has got so bad the drill and wd40 trick isn't working any more. I still have the original module and looking at it I cannot see the part number on it. Where should the part...
  11. Trublu07

Help with radio issues please

Hello, I have a mk2 of Leon and lately the radio will not turn off when taking the key out of the ignition. I usually notice it will do it when the radio controls on the steering wheel are unresponsive and when the radio power button only puts the radio into standby. The radio is aftermarket...
  12. Trublu07

Door unlock issues

Once again I am having door locking issues. 18 months after the last time. This time though I can't work out what door is the issue. The drivers was making a whining sound until I did the wd40 fix but I am still getting the same issue - it will lock from fob but not unlock. It will unlock with...
  13. Trublu07

Radio/door help please

Evening all. Not used the car much since the first lockdown but the last two times I have used the car the radio has stayed on when removing the key. It has always turned off when I take key out but now it's playing up. Last time the doors would not lock until I had went through a few cycles of...
  14. Trublu07

Drivers door lock and module swap.

Does anyone have a guide. Looked on YouTube but can't see a mk one. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  15. Trublu07

Easy pic request

Which one is wrong and can someone take similar pics so I can compare. Thank you. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  16. Trublu07

Easy pic request

Hello, I replaced my drivers side wingmirror as they were playing silly buggers. The new one is at a different angle when open towards car. Both mirrors were seated during these pics. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  17. Trublu07

Folding mirrors problem

It's the drivers that is out of sync. I tried that but the passenger won't move unless drivers is connected aswell. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  18. Trublu07

Guessing it would be in inoperable part if the glass will not move Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  19. Trublu07

Out Of Sync Mirrors

Did you manage to fix this? Mine has one folded and one out. When I turn the switch the swap over so they are the other way round. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  20. Trublu07

With me putting both out manually i can't adjust them though as it thinks the drivers is folded in. With the passenger one out and the drivers one folded I can adjust them both as it must think the drivers is out. As far as I know that's tested on mot. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise