Search results

1. Trublu07

Help with part number please

Hello. I am for the second time going to have to replace my drivers side door lock module since I have owned the car. It has got so bad the drill and wd40 trick isn't working any more. I still have the original module and looking at it I cannot see the part number on it. Where should the part...
  2. Trublu07

Help with radio issues please

Hello, I have a mk2 of Leon and lately the radio will not turn off when taking the key out of the ignition. I usually notice it will do it when the radio controls on the steering wheel are unresponsive and when the radio power button only puts the radio into standby. The radio is aftermarket...
  3. Trublu07

Door unlock issues

Once again I am having door locking issues. 18 months after the last time. This time though I can't work out what door is the issue. The drivers was making a whining sound until I did the wd40 fix but I am still getting the same issue - it will lock from fob but not unlock. It will unlock with...
  4. Trublu07

Radio/door help please

Evening all. Not used the car much since the first lockdown but the last two times I have used the car the radio has stayed on when removing the key. It has always turned off when I take key out but now it's playing up. Last time the doors would not lock until I had went through a few cycles of...
  5. Trublu07

Drivers door lock and module swap.

Does anyone have a guide. Looked on YouTube but can't see a mk one. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  6. Trublu07

Easy pic request

Hello, I replaced my drivers side wingmirror as they were playing silly buggers. The new one is at a different angle when open towards car. Both mirrors were seated during these pics. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  7. Trublu07

How to synchronise mirrors

Replaced my driverside one today. Now when one folds out the other folds in. Is there a way to reset them? I turned the knob to 6 o'clock and disconnected negative on battery for 15 mins but it is still doing it. Any ideas so I can put my door back together before it rains or gets dark. Sent...
  8. Trublu07

Part number help

Does anyone know if there were different types of wing mirrors for the mk2? I have a cupra and I have found a replacement mirror but the part number is different. I have had a search but had no luck. I don't know if they were different for the pf cupra. This is mine. Sent from my SM-G975F...
  9. Trublu07

Please help

OK so I went to my car after work and the mirrors would not fold out. The passenger one moves out a bit then goes back in but drivers won't move at all. Then opening them by hand the drivers one only locks in closed or so far out forward that it cannot be looked in even with adjusting glass. Did...
  10. Trublu07

Cv boot replacement. How often?

I had a cv boot replaced in September and my mot advisory today said it is severely deteriorated. What could cause this damage? I don't drive up and down unbroken curbs so can't understand what's killing them. I have had the car 5 years and had to replace the boots a few times. Surely they are...
  11. Trublu07

Rear damper question.

We out some lowering springs on today and noticed that the rear driverside damper is leaking a bit. Spoke to euros and they only do the whole shock. Can you get the damper on its own or is it all one unit? Cheers Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  12. Trublu07

Lowering question

Evening all. I have managed to get hold of a set of eibach sport lines. I have a mate that's going to fit them but I'm not sure if I will need to put new axel bolts on as it was mentioned in a thread when I searched but was a passing comment. Can anyone advise? Also is it just 4 bolts, 2 for...
  13. Trublu07

Anyone with the Orion alloys do me a favour?

I need to know what mm the wheel nut covers are. I have misplaced my tool to get them off so can't accurately measure them. I have seen some 17mm ones and 19mm ones and not sure which to buy. Can anyone help me out? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  14. Trublu07

Race Diagnostics liquid gauge

Do they do one for the mk2 Leon? Can't find one on their website. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  15. Trublu07

Which clutch kit is better?

Car is a stage 1 Leon cupra. I have narrowed it down to a choice between the Helix clutch/dual mass and the sachs performance clutch. Both are organic and the Helix is about £200 More. Thoughts please people. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  16. Trublu07

Clutch recommendations

Evening, I have a pf Leon cupra with stage 1 Revo at aboutb320 bhp. My clutch needs swapping out and at the moment I have a standard one. What do people recommend as an upgrade to handle the increase in power/torque? Cheers Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  17. Trublu07

Supply and fit upgraded clutch in Essex

Where do you guys n gals use? Standard clutch is slipping so time for a replacement. Car is stage 1 lc circa 310 who. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  18. Trublu07

Save my sanity

Rattle rattle rattle. It's all I can hear and it's driving me mad. It's outside the car and sounds metallic as can only hear it with window open. The only thing I can find slightly loose is the drivers side metal hook that holds the pipes towards the rear. (Fuel lines?). Has anyone else had...
  19. Trublu07

Please help

I have had my mk2 cupra for two years now. It has a revo remap which is a couple of years old. Yesterday after a 45 minute drive I had a 5 minute break then set off again. When I started the car it felt very hesitant when pulling away. Nearly to the point that I stalled it. It didn't feel...
  20. Trublu07

Btcc spoiler- is this an original?

Hi I bought a Btcc spoiler second hand on eBay but it doesn't have the seat logo on it. It says Ms Design on it and looks a lighter colour (from what I can see looking past old adhesive) than the pictures I have seen on originals which leads me to believe it's an aftermarket one. It does have...