Search results

1. heater motor help

Hi, try this Once blower motor is out it is still attached to a plastic holder casing so remove the motor from plastic casing so you can see metal centre bar of motor from both sides. This for some reason gets corroded and restricts motor from moving hence no air. So now use wd40 or grease apply...
  2. HELP - air con fan not working

Hi, it's behind the glove box what you need to do is remove a cover from underneath the glove box 3 metal screws 2 plastic ones. Once the Plastic cover is removed towards the left hand side there is the blower motor this is removed by twisting the actual blower motor to right and it should drop...
  3. Fuse/Relay Location - Cabin Fan Blower not working!

Hi Coggie, well final got some time so managed to remove everything back out and took the motor cover off and put some wd40 and some oil and gave it few spins and the motor loosened up so put it all back together and when I tried the Air Con guess what.........It worked yay! Well happy nice...
  4. Fuse/Relay Location - Cabin Fan Blower not working!

Hi it stopped working again today then when it started to rain car got badly steamed up all windows and no air conditioning or any air even demister wasn't working. Unfortunately I'm a bit busy next few days so will try to remove it again later on week and try to grease it up as per your kind...
  5. Fuse/Relay Location - Cabin Fan Blower not working!

Ok after looking again managed toremove the blower motor it was a bit rusty so gave it a spin and it started up again and it's working. What's the best way to clean it and keep it working so it doesn't freeze up again?
  6. Fuse/Relay Location - Cabin Fan Blower not working!

Hi my air con stopped working suddenly. It was working until two days ago now and now nothing no air con no heater no air whatsoever. With engine off when I turn the air con on it makes clicking noises behind dash but no air. I removed the panel under the glove box but don't know how to remove...
  7. headlights

I have em too with hid and 4 led white sidelight bulbs!
  8. Is my temp sensor working correctly?

hi mate i would say its the thermostat i changed mine recently quite straight forward to do only cost about £5 you will also need some more coolant to top it up as you loose loads when you are changing thermostat!
  9. coolant temperature and fan problem please help

lee how u doing mate? erm u know with the projector angel lights and hid conversion do u still get really wonky incline to the left?
  10. coolant temperature and fan problem please help

Right people i just finally after with the help of the forum changed the thermostat myself and boom the coolant needle temp thing works! so i changed the temp sendor for nothing but i suppose its nothing and suppose ive got it done now! Took the car for a little ride the heating in the car got...
  11. coolant temperature and fan problem please help

ok got the green temp sensor changed cost me £25 including parts and labour but still got the same problem reckon its thermostat that needs changing! when i get chance and i get it done i'll let you know if it solves the problem!
  12. coolant temperature and fan problem please help

Ok so im gonna get thermostat changed will inform back if it solves the problem
  13. coolant temperature and fan problem please help

No mate not touched the water pump. What i dont get is how come the gauge rises to 90 when car is on and stationary but as soon as i start moving it gradually drops to 0!
  14. coolant temperature and fan problem please help

Hi yeah i do short trips to work! But when i do long trips the coolant temp gauge doesnt rise when the car is moving when i put the heating on even thats not very warm so im guessing the engine doesnt warm up enough to get rid of the condensation hopefully i'll get the temp sensor changed soon...
  15. coolant temperature and fan problem please help

Hi but what about the coolant temp gauge only rising when the car is stationary and dropping when car is mobile! Whats causing this?
  16. toledo fan problem

Hi yes sorry mate not the oil temp gauge but the coolant gauge sensor! How do i change it and whats the part callled roughly how much? And ive also got the mayo like stuff under my engine oil cap! hoe do i get rid of that?
  17. coolant temperature and fan problem please help

yeah sorry coolant temperature gauge not oil temperature lol erm yes i do short journeys to work everyday!
  18. more pics of my projector lamps... (56kb warning!)

Hi mate does this angel lights have auto leveling or manual leveling or no adjustment at all?
  19. coolant temperature and fan problem please help

Hi i have a strange coolant temperature problem where my coolant temperature doesnt rise up while driving and car is moving but when im stationary for few minutes with engine running the coolant temperature starts to climb and hits 90 but then as soon as i move it starts dropping! Also i noticed...
  20. toledo fan problem

Hi i have a very similar problem where my car oil temperature doesnt rise when im driving and moving but when i am staionary for few mins t reaches 90 but as soon as i start moving it starts to drop and hits the bottom 0! And to be honest i dont know if the ans are even kicking in or not i...