you got a link mate? only ones ive seen are from poland and there £20
  2. My white cupra

soo nice mate, love the ibiza in white
  3. Gooner_Mike's C4 VTR+ HDi

looks nice mate
  4. One Bad Boy By Greece

looks really good mate
  5. Inner Door Handle

Hey Guys I broke the inner Drivers door handle on the Ibiza 1.9 SDI W reg, Any one know of anyone selling one or where i can get one from? Thanks
  6. Red Mk3 cupras

so they hold up quite well then, just have to make sure they have been looked after. cheers for the help guys
  7. Brake Caliper Respray

lol well i dint know the colour code but it was the same code as they used on the gallardo. his dads owns a paint shop lol.
  8. Brake Caliper Respray

i think red will looks nice, my mate has lambourghini yellow on his silver astra and that looks really good.
  9. White cupras

wow these look amazing in white. are they pretty rare to get hold of then in white?
  10. Red Mk3 cupras

cheers for that guys. cars look very good. Am actually very intressted in leeroi75's car in the for sale section now even though its silver lol
  11. Red Mk3 cupras

Aup guys been looking for an ibiza cupra for a while now and have said i wasnt going for red as i have a red astra at the minute and just had it sprayed due to it fading. What is the red like on the cupras? do they fade bad? any help would be appreciated guys as i dont wnat be spending...
  12. IbizaAlex's MK3 Ibiza Cupra - From the Very Start to Present Day

love the car mate lods of work gone into it
  13. mapped?

but if youre not sure if it is mapped or not why sell it to some1 for them to have the same trouble? am sure that hardly any1 locks the ECU's now so remapping over it shouldnt be a problem.
  14. Buying a MK3 Cupra

Hey Guys looking at buying a MK3 Ibiza cupra this month, but what do i look for? what mileage is too high? i know cars with less mileage is better but most are for sale with around 70, 80k on the clock. what should i check when looking at them? any help would be appreciated cheers guys
  15. Insurance on a MK3 Cupra

Aup guys Am new to this forum so first of all hey everyone. I currently drive a mk4 astra 1.6, been looking at the ibiza cupra for a while now so finally decided after spending a furtune on my car that i am going to have 1. My question is who do you insure yours uunder and how old are...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.