Search results

1. twenny

Anyone have any 2019 copra dyno results yet ?

Alright Tara, Yeah I know there’s the dyno lottery aspect, just curious really. I know a few who have had a 300 and now a copper 290 say the 290 feels quicker, could be the 7 speed dsg though. Thought it would be good to see a dyno graph. Also hoping someone has fitted a jb4 To see what...
  2. twenny

Yes mate I’m very interested, I pick mine up in the next couple of weeks, once I’ve got a few miles on it I’ll be getting it on the dyno. Then when I get the jb4 fitted I’ll get a comparison run done. Mines been sat on the dock waiting for transport to dealer since last Saturday, The wait is...
  3. twenny

Alright Hickery, I’ve searched a bit but couldn’t find anything. 322 bhp sounds a bit high,be nice if it’s correct like lol. Cheers
  4. twenny

Alright guys, Just wondering if anyone has had there 2019 wltp cupra 290 on the dyno yet and if so what where the results. Also interested to know if anyone has fitted a jb4 to the wltp engine and again what where the results. Cheers in advance.
  5. twenny

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

@Mcdoodlz , don’t know if it helps you at all but my mystery blue copra was also BW6. I’ve had it confirmed from seat customer relations today it’s on the Pegasus ace as we speak , funnily enough I’ve been tracking it since it left Barcelona on Saturday.sad I know lol. It’s Due to dock at...
  6. twenny

Travel mug that fits?

Hi mate , I highly recommend the camelback forge . I can get one in each cup holder in my 16plate 184 st. Very good travel mugs almost to good,as in if I don’t put a bit of cold water in my coffee I can’t drink it for a few hours as it stays to hot lol.
  7. twenny

Options affecting Leon lead times

Alright guys, Just ordered our mystery blue Cupra ST 300 dsg 4 drive to replace our 184 Leon ST .Been told aproxx 10 months. So it will be on a 19 plate, It’s gonna be a really long 10 months :cry:
  8. twenny

Driveshaft rubbing droplink

Alright bud , is that arb on upside down ?? I know standard ones go over the top of drive shaft not under it ,maybe been under would cause your clearance issues also cheack the actual drop links are they the same size ends ?? I reckon your arb is upside down bud ( happy to be...
  9. twenny

SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

Alright sam 16825 refers to EVAP incorrect purge flow , i Thru that code when i disconnected my vacuum feed from TB to carbon canister , check all evap pipes or resister if youve done away with all that gubbins . hope this helps twenny Quick check , is the carbon canister top still...
  10. twenny

LC Inlet Manifold Flow...

It's not ported it's gasket matched , cupra r one will be going on next week , my lc Ones not Finished yet , As I said there won't be a massive gain from this, more an improvement Of response etc. might gain A Few g/s . I'm gona log it anyway to see anyway. my ultimate plan is a hombrew...
  11. twenny

That's a cupra r One bud , Round Driffield area matey Twenny
  12. twenny

Alright mate Heres a couple of pics so you get the idea , there the only pics i have, i took them to show a friend what i was in the process of doing ,so part complete a bit more finishing still to do but you get the idea , cupra R one , the cupra ones seem a lot worse casting flash wise...
  13. twenny

Alright mate Full on Gas flowing isn't worth The Hassle unless You can Ali weld, as To do it properly it needs Cutting. Your best bet is gasket Matching the runners and Then Blending were you've removed The metal so It's A Smooth Transition . No sudden Changes in Surface texture. Ive...
  14. twenny

Jetex on a LC

Alright guys , Yeah Jabba shield wise they do one for lc with a smaller hole for maff , i ended up getting the LCR one tho im going to pack it out for the min ,then when i go stage 2 ive already got the hole for a bigger maff , not fitted yet tho as i havnt got my jetex yet ( bloody...
  15. twenny

Lend me your voices :)

are you a 5 speed box then mate ? my runs are done an a private airfield /mates estate private drive . twenny
  16. twenny

120 in 3rd lol what gearbox you got in there mate !!!!!, lol do you mean 4th ? no i did it the same as a power run on vagcom bud, 3rd or 4th is up to you but that run was 3rd . twenny
  17. twenny

Nice figure andy , what your dyno mode look like mate , heres a pic of mine , first try with dyno function , twenny
  18. twenny

HELP - Need new Manifold ASAP

Er sorry to sound daft , but are we talking , Inlet mani or Exhaust ? you dont specify, id assume Exhaust however If its the inlet mani ill have one soon just got to finish gasket matching and porting my replacement so i can swap them over , twenny
  19. twenny

mot fail on emissions and fault codes

ahh sorry mate , good luck then fella didnt realise you had . all the best fella twenny
  20. twenny

mot fail on emissions and fault codes

Alright 8bit ,:) yeah there very fragile as are most sensors bud . google how a o2 sensor works and whats inside bud and youll see ther pretty delicate things not sure meself what he means now lol, i took it as starting the car hot regardless of the weather been hot or cold ...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.