Search results

1. standard ride height?

thanks for that
  2. standard ride height?

anyone know what the standard ride height is on mk3 ibiza cupra? trying to work out how much mine is lowered on standard wheels how much gap is there between the wheel and arch? or how far does the front bumper is off ther ground? cheers searched with no success tho
  3. £5 Ipod connector Guide

i recommend the belkin ones..top stuff £40 from halfords originally mine was but worth it
  4. Outside Temp

oh right i thought i read there was a discounted one available on here, must have misread it
  5. Outside Temp

mine is ridiculous says its 45 degrees when about 3 lol. could someone post the link to the discounted sensor on hear as i can't find it
  6. £5 Ipod connector Guide

my fm transmitter is awesome..perfect was quite expensive though :( only wires visable whilst in use as i don't like bending down to change tracks those cassette things are a pound at poundland
  7. Spraying Interior Handles - Minor Details

i just used a matt black plastic spray from wilko's came up a treat. i used a rough to smooth sanding block and all was well. i only did the pull handle as i was having the same issue as you
  8. red interior owners (cleaning)

decided to treat mine to a full valet - £40 aint too bad i think?
  9. red interior owners (cleaning)

was thinking about what price the toothless kosovan folk could do it for?
  10. red interior owners (cleaning)

i can confirm these are the hardest seats to get clean :)
  11. How old is a MK3 Cupra Owner?

i was suprised when i bought mine cost me £1 more a month than my old 1.4 zr :)
  12. where can i buy a door switch surround

just did mine in black...i suprised myself
  13. where can i buy a door switch surround

first thing i did was refurb these...and i cant spray but it was easy enough
  14. sub and amp install (now updating to include full Amped speakers too!!)

get tool trim kit off ebay...god send i tell the
  15. sub and amp install (now updating to include full Amped speakers too!!)

did not find the door clips too bad actually, certainly not the worst
  16. FMIC fitting price?

gonna ask jabbasport but did not want my pants pulled down over the price. -is the 80 coming to me?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.