Search results

1. Pidge

Pidge's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra, NOW FOR SALE!

Well ive decided to sell up now as i just cant afford to take the car in the direction i want to. A thread should be appearing in the SEATs for sale section very soon ;) I will miss it and someone will get a fantastic deal but ho hum, onwards and upwards (in terms of capacity and cyl count...
  2. Pidge

Hahaha youre not the first person to notice that! :lol: Wasnt too noisey but the standard exhaust hisses something rotten when your booting it! Ive disabled the pass seat airbag with vagcom now so its permanently disconnected ready for the next day :funk: Tyres turned up today aswell so...
  3. Pidge

Found a couple of pics from the day at crail on a 'cruise' website :rolleyes: Thought id pinch them and chuck them up here :lol: Please excuse the watermarks on them. Oh and also excuse my ugly unshaven mug. Was an early start that morning :p You may be able to see that i had no...
  4. Pidge

Not much happening with this recently, just been enjoying it :) Went to Crail for a bit of quarter mile action last weekend and ran a 14.678 @ 94.7mph which im happy with :D Just need an exhaust, TIP and fmic and that should come down again :p Still couldnt beat my mate in his 98 spec...
  5. Pidge

New Wheel Ideas?

Any good tyre fitter will be able to sort this for you Will. Its a long way to go but, a good mate of mine works in the costco tyre bay in westhill. Hes an utter ledge when it comes to looking after wheels when putting rubber on be it stretched or not. He did my fronts with the weights double...
  6. Pidge

Just to get me started

Dont need to reiterate wats been said above but i agree with all of it :lol: Oh and youll need H7 fitment HIDs for your car ;)
  7. Pidge

Will these COMPOMOTIVE TH Mono 15" alloys fit?

Ive actually gone right off Borbet A's. I think they look absolutely rank now :thumbd: Borbet B's in 9J or even rarer 10J on the other hand, now they are sex :lol:
  8. Pidge

ko3s Boost problems / Revo / N75H

The F is a revised C :)
  9. Pidge

What Oil ?? Seat Ibiza cupra 20vt

Synta Gold 5W-40 Fully Synthetic :) Get mine through a mate at vw for £20 for 5L :thumbup:
  10. Pidge

Will these COMPOMOTIVE TH Mono 15" alloys fit?

I had a set of these in 16x8 on my old polo. I agree with the previous comments that 15s would look too small. They look small on a lupo :lol: And iirc in 8J fitment (both 15 and 16) the only available offset is et25 which will fit fine ;) Bear in mind that they are HOORIN' heavy wheels...
  11. Pidge

HID's

Jesus ****! Thats a bit pikey! As they are there they dont have the rear headlight covers which is not good! Im going to guess you dont have one on the other side either? Are your headlights constantly filled with condensation by any chance? I hope he gave them to you with the car? Clearly...
  12. Pidge

Oil temperature too high...

Bit harder than that Will :lol: The Cupra R gauges have a specific connector on the back of them and i cant seem to split it open to get access to the innards and see if there are normal spades behind them :doh: Any ideas how to open up the back of a Seat VDO gauge anyone?
  13. Pidge

The setup i have just now is a RevoTech sender hooked up to the autoguage guage. Long story short: The original AG sender was too long and cracked off inside the oil filter housing :censored: :doh: Thats why the car had its second oil change in 500 miles and a new filter :lol: Ill see...
  14. Pidge

Right managed to get a pic of the guage showing the high temp. This is after doing 50-60 (off boost) for 5 miles then around 20 mins in traffic at a snails pace for another 1.5 miles! Is this normal or not? According to a vw tech on my local forum his mk2 golf 16v's run that high...
  15. Pidge

boost problem saga

*Cough* COIL PACK *Cough* ;) It might be difficult with the car being off the road but see if you can get it on vagcom to do a log of misfires (the block number is somewhere on here :lol:) The cyl(s) with the higher counts will be the one(s) with the shagged coil :thumbup:
  16. Pidge

No the water pump is also only around 3k old, that went right after i got the car :doh: Water temp never deviates from 90 once the car is up to temp. It may have had something to do with te roast the car got then having to sit in traffic for 15mins to travel ~1.5miles :blink: The oil thats in...
  17. Pidge

Wipers

Just had a look at the sparco ones online and from the look of them the WiperBlades.co.uk own brand ones are IDENTICAL :lol: Of course they dont say sparco on them but do you reallllly want to pay another ~£10 for a sticker :blink:
  18. Pidge

Just wanted to bump this up as after alot of searching the general consensus is 'normal' oil temps for road use are ~90-100. After sorting all my issues with the oil temp guage and sender i went out last night and the readings were within this range (mixed driving boost/town/country road/dual...
  19. Pidge

Well what a mess about ive had over the last few days :rolleyes: Went to fit my oil temp sender in the oil filter housing and didnt realise it was too long until the next day i noticed oil had come up through the sender and had filled one of the bullet connectors! So i whipped it out and it...
  20. Pidge

Wipers

Yep thats what ive got :D
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.