Search results

1. Altea radio problems

its odd if even after all this time they (Seat) claim not to know what causes the issue. my car is well out of warranty, 2005 stylance but there must be a solution. It has had a CD in it for ages which we have not removed, so cant have been lack of CD causing the issue. If it was replaced...
  2. Altea radio problems

Hi all, just searching the threads to see if I can find the answer to this issue - I have recently bought an Altea for the wife and today (only after a few mins) went back to the car to check where my mobile was and found the radio on. Switched it off via the button and left it. Lots of...
  3. Attachments

ok so I take it I cant put pics on then? I dont know about using web links for uploading pics. I think 5 pics may well exceed 0.000000bytes!!!
  4. Attachments

Probably me, and am now opeing myself up to a whole barrage of abuse but could someone please tell me how I attach pics to my for sale advert? Everytime I go to upload or attach image it says: "Sum of all attachments owned by AndyS Cupra R: 0" then it says "You have uploaded the maximum...
  5. LCR what problems have you had on yours ?

Problems I have had with my LCR so far have been:- Front windscreen replaced twice due to glass defects Rear screen replaced due to laminate defect. Gear nob replaced due to paint flaking. Dash pod replaced due to loss of odometer and clock/MFA. Rear seat rattle continually...
  6. 1/4 mile times?

Q/T Couldnt agree more about stripping out the bits n bobs to save weight on ye car for the sprint timings - dont bother, stick to real world times and speeds and then you know what ya got when your off the track. Leave the ICE, spare, passengers in if you choose - do the sprints as you would...
  7. 1/4 mile times?

Times Funny this should be threaded today as I did my CupraR times this weekend on both 1/4 mile and 0-60 and 60-0. My best where 0-60 in 6.785 secs and 1/4 mile in 14.545 secs (needs improvement) but they can get better as soon as I get my lauch tequnique down to a T. With T/C on it bogs...
  8. Reasonably priced mod #4

Hatch or Estate Out of interest is this mod from a Fabia estate, Octavia or a hatchback?Its just I tried ordering the parts from Skoda today and they say that the two part numbers for the arm one is for a estate the other for a hatchback? Any info? Cheers Andy
  9. How has your Leon been holiding up since you bought it?

CupraR Dunno if I am allowed to answer here as mine is an R. The only real issue I have is that it is very heavy on fuel (like low 20's no matter how its drivern) but I understand that this will get better when it hits 10K ish only got 2700 on at the mo. And the bloody parcel shelf on the...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise