Search results

1. New ibiza cupra facelift model pictures

Not a great write up for it below http://www.autoevolution.com/news/production-seat-ibiza-cupra-facelift-spotted-47813.html
  2. DPF on Ibiza FR TDI

Morning, I have an 11 reg fr tdi. It has just under 4k on the clock (had it since new). I drive to work and back during ther week on a roads so speed between 50-70 mph depending on traffic. If I was going to have the dpf light flash on would it have came on by now if my driving style was...
  3. Windscreen size

Afternoon, Does anyone know the size of the windscreen on the 3 door ibiza as i'm looking for a frost cover for my car and need to make sure i dont buy a one thats too small or tool big ?
  4. swapped boc for 1.6tdi sportrider

i've got a 2.0 fr tdi and average about 50 mpg. Unsure why he said it drinks a lot of fuel maybe as the 1.6 is much cheaper than the fr at present with the vat deal he thought that it would be easier to sell you the cheaper car. I wouldnt expect a much higher return from the 1.6 tdi than the 2.0...
  5. Slow starting ibiza fr tdi

Evening, Just wondering if any of the fr tdi owners have had issues in the cold weather when starting your car. This morning the car cranked over for longer than it normally would before it fired into life with the temp at 0.0. Had no issues when got inot the car at 2pm when the weather was a...
  6. Dpf on 2.0 cr tdi fr

Evening, I've had my FR since new which I purchased in may 11. I'm starting to see the engine idle at 1000 rpm i've never had the dpf warning light come on. Is the fact the engine is idling at 1000 rather than 600-700 a sign I need to take the car for a good old motorway jaunt to clear the...
  7. ibiza fr boot space

Afternoon, I have just bought a fr tdi and have to pick the folks up from the airport on tuesday and was wondering will the smaller fr boot space be able to fit 2 suitcases in it? Cheers
  8. ibiza fr 2.0 DPF question

Afternoon, After looking at numerous posts about the DPF's it states to do a regen run you need to be at 2000 rpm. I tend to drive at 70 mph in 6th gear and the rpm show about 1800-1900. In order for the dpf to rermain problem free do I need to drive at slower speed to hit 2000 rpm...
  9. ibiza fr usb or not ?

Evening, I have an 11 reg 2.0 tdi fr standard spec apart from bluetooth. Does the fr come with a usb port as standard for connection to an ipod or not ? Cheers
  10. Very happy with my FR !!!

I must admit that i've had my candy white fr 2.0 tdi for over 2 weeks and its a lovely little motor, i think it is much more refined than my old 07 plate ibiza fr tdi, saying that I would expect that with the cost shooting up to £17 k brand new !! Amazing economy for the power the engine provides
  11. New ibiza 2.0 fr cr tdi

Morning, Had my brand new spanking candy white fr for just under 2 weeks now and I must say I love the car. Baring in mind I have upgraded from the 1.4 sc sport the engine is superb, econony for a 2.0 litre is running around 49 mpg on average which is 9 more than my 1.4. I've also notcied...
  12. Just bought seat ibiza fr 2.0 cr tdi

well mid 50's is better than my current 1.4 which is averaging about 41 mpg
  13. Just bought seat ibiza fr 2.0 cr tdi

well after months of debating I went into the dealers yesterday to test drive the service managers fr and was told they had just received a a brand new white one that was in the compound unregistered, after a test drive and 4 hours in the garage i've decided to buy it so the sluggish 1.4 ibiza...
  14. seat ibiza sc fr 2.0 cr tdi

i'm not really after a hot hatch as such just soemething with a bit of oomph that is good on economy and costs insurance etc, also the fact the speed blue looks the bees knees helps. So from this thread would it be safe to say its possible the dealer could knock £4k off the new asking price as i...
  15. seat ibiza sc fr 2.0 cr tdi

Evening, I currently own a 1.4 sc sport ibiza. However the local dealer has just registered a fr 2.0 tdi in speed blue. As far as I am aware there are no additional extras and they have given me 1st refusal on the car when they sell in about 8-10 weeks. I am wondering a couple of points...
  16. Cupra Economy & price

i did test drive it mate but i wanted to downsize at the time and thought a 1.4 was naturally going to feel slower than the old 1.9 tdi, im just wanting to know how economical the 1.4 tsi 180 ps engine will be if i did buy the cupra and at the moment its a big IF
  17. Cupra Economy & price

so will a cupra return the same economy as my 1.4 sc sport if I drive it normally, I must admit i'm a tight arse when its comes to economy currently, i just want a car that actually accelerates on the motorway when going up a hill, must admit i'm struggling with the sluggish engine nothing like...
  18. Cupra Economy & price

Afternoon, I currently own a 1.4 sc sport 10 reg but at my local dealer a 10 reg cupra with 7,500 miles has just became available for sale at £13,995. I would like to know 1. is this price a fair one or should i get this car for a lower price 2. What is the economy like on the cupras...
  19. To buy or not to buy used leon fr tdi

Afternoon, I currently have a 10 reg mk5 ibiza 1.4 sc sport, however after having a mk 4 ibiza fr 1.9 tdi i'm struggling with the lack of oomph on the 1.4, I went o the dealers today and they have a 10 plate leon fr for £16k on this link...
  20. Listers servicing deal

I'm paying £165 for my 1st service on 1.4 sport so def a good deal