Search results

1. jernjackson

Vent Pod for Boost Gauge

Hi bubbly, I'd be interested in buying a few mk4 vent pods from you if your still supplying them. How can I get in touch? cheers.
  2. jernjackson

Rear wiper broken!

Hi i have the same problem as this, no power to rear wiper and its parked at a funny angle at the wrong side of the window, fuse is fine. You find a solution?
  3. jernjackson

Seat Sport Calipers

Yer was a while a ago when i got my parts, but im sure he will still be happy to help, the part number for the pins is CP6607-3. If you want to save the slaver theres some on ebay, there're for a mgtf but their AP 4 pots use the same pins- http: / /ww w.eba y.co. uk...
  4. jernjackson

Poor Throttle Response

This turned out to be, as i suspected, the MAP sensor, Part No 038906051B. £57 from VW. Cars going better than ever now. First sensors thats went on the car so can't really complain.
  5. jernjackson

Seat Sport Calipers

Hi i had trouble with a bleed screw snapping while bleeding. I also had trobble locating a replacement one as Seat would only sell me the full caliper for a daft price. Bleed screws are a weird size and think you would be hard pushed to find the right one at a motor factors. I managed to get...
  6. jernjackson

Poor Throttle Response

Sorry i forgot to add that when taking logs the engine loads in block '114 where all over the place (strange values such as low engine load at high RPM. Am i right in thinking that the MAP values relate to engine load?
  7. jernjackson

Poor Throttle Response

The problem now seams to be intermittent. Hopped in the car this morning and it seemed to be working as before, nice crisp throttle, i could definitely hear the turbo spooling a lot quiker aswell. But after driving for a while it went back to being very slugish and seemed to be down on power...
  8. jernjackson

Poor Throttle Response

Hi Guys Im having a bit of a problem with my 06 1.8T Cupra. The Throttle responce on the car has always been superb since the revo stage 1 when on years ago, i mean you needed only the slightest pressure on the peddal for it would take off. Everyone that drove it commented how little amount of...
  9. jernjackson

Driveshafts

BUMP... Someones bound to know
  10. jernjackson

Driveshafts

Hi Guys Sorry if you know of a thread where this question been answered but i've searched forum+google to no aval. Will an O/S driveshaft from a MK3 Ibiza cupra 1.8T fit a Mk4 Ibiza Cupra 1.8T? My driveshaft has finaly given up the ghost and i could get it reconditioned for £80, meaning...
  11. jernjackson

1.8T Overheating

Hi, my 06 1.8T 20v cupra started overheating last night. Im replacing the thermostat tomorrow but its got all the signs of waterpump failure. :cry: Can anyone recommend a good cam belt + metal waterpump kit? Cant relly find anywhere to get one in the UK and very reluctant to go to seat. Thanks
  12. jernjackson

Mk1 LCR Gearbox on Mk4 IC 1.8T

Does anyone know if it is possible to fit a leon cupra r 6 speed box to a mk4 ibiza cupra 1.8T? Think my box is on its way out and might give this a shot unless there is a major restriction.
  13. jernjackson

Leon Cupra R Wheels

Hi Was just wondering if the alloys from a Leon Cupra R would fit a Ibiza Cupra, think they are 18x225 4x100. I have a chance of a set cheap, need more grip and think this is the way forward. My Curpa has its standard springs. Cheers.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.