Search results

1. MATT'88

Dpf **presure sensor**

lol the oil is abit different mate. Praps i forgot to mention that the 1st light was on for 1week then in the space of 3miles the other two lights come on. which after that you got no chance as its in limp mode. the revo was installed by SEAT. SEAT also sell a SEAT LEON FR REVO from...
  2. MATT'88

Dpf **presure sensor**

Hello, no not just another topic on dpf. Im sitting in my living room waiting for a call from seat.... Yesterday i took my fr derv to the seat dealer (57) due to dpf, all 3 lights were on. They told me that if the dpf is dead and its not under warranty that i would have to pay for the...
  3. MATT'88

dpf removal

amd. im on the way there in next few weeks as my 57 leon fr (derv) has fuked its dpf up afta 32k miles....... really annoyed about this not being under warranty. sems a pointless task inventing the dpf...(or they realesed it too early) if you have a map on the car allready they charge 200...
  4. MATT'88

Diesel Fr mk2 hesitant help

In other word's... Everytime i come on this site i see faults happening that my car is doing and cant bothered to take it to the stealers because they're usless!! It is worrying how a new car can be so faulty even after the amount of checks done before production. I have a feeling the car was...
  5. MATT'88

'Orange Engine' warning light

Mine is also on (FR TDI) took it 2 seat and they said if it orange and driving okay then book it in when you can. But if it red then dnt drive it as will do damage to the engine.?? ALTHO i dnt rate my local seat. Cant wait to move to hertford on 28th aug.!!!
  6. MATT'88

Leon FR TDI - Which tyres should i buy?

Are they the tyres with the rim lip protection?? Awesome tyres. I had them on my saxo. Saved my rims 1000x!!!! And handled the nuts.!! Very good tyre!!
  7. MATT'88

MK2 Leon Cupra R - 265 bhp confirmed

Did you watch either Top Gear or Fith Gear? The ST was actually quicker than the RS.!! Weather it was down to driver skills or not i couldnt say BUT....That was the end result. :whistle:
  8. MATT'88

leon clock display

LOL This thread is funny. Why dont you go to the stealers?? You might have a dodgy stalk relay. They will be able to tell you in seconds. 22 degrees?? Mine showed 34 on tuesday, i was in middlesex at the united biscuits building near heinz was boiling.!!
  9. MATT'88

Flashing Coil & Engine Management Light

I phoned up seat and they said full synthetic castrol (then a bundle of letters) 5w40 so just brought 2litres at 15.99 per litre!!!!!!!!! and it done the trick. remap is awesome dude.
  10. MATT'88

Flashing Coil & Engine Management Light

I also had that problem a couple weeks ago, My dad is my mechanic as he has his own business, (Im not sayin this is the result for everyone but....) He topped up my oil and has been fine ever since. I got exactly the smae with limp mode, flashing coil and engine management. Dont want to be...
  11. MATT'88

Leon FR TDI 170 Remap

I think the revo website has a list of there places. If i can find there leaflet ill let you know.
  12. MATT'88

Power loss issues on FR TDI 55 plate!!

Could it be the dpf?? But without the dpf light showing???
  13. MATT'88

Stage 2, FR 170

Im not sure how/ Most of the 170's produce in the 190's as standard anyway i just got the high 190's. If you want the print out that amd done i can show you it??? Seems a lot of money for 80bhp. I really need a CERTAIN answer on the internals really as i dont want to do all the work for it to...
  14. MATT'88

Stage 2, FR 170

Hi all. Ive got the mk 2 fr 170 and really was shocked how quick it was for standard diesel. About 3weeks ago i got the stage 1 revo remap, i have enjoyed it so much i cant explain. As standard i produced 199.9bhp and 303.5t As stage 1 i "Predict" 220bhp and 330t Now i would love...
  15. MATT'88

What to get next? FR (TDI or TFSI) ????

Thats from someone else who drives an fr tdi. Altho he does say 38mpg which i have never achived, must of had mother-in-law. Steve at what point was i talking to you?? The quote was for spurs.
  16. MATT'88

Its not exactly rubbish mate the blokes 21 like me, and not a grandad i avg just over 20mpg in my tdi. The figures you have given are for like 6th at 30mph for the tdi. Lets be realistic and talk sense mate. And before you say it i dnt drive hard everywere or allways have it at high revs...
  17. MATT'88

The thing with the FR TDI is that yes its fairly quick but it does drink to be quick. I am also 21 on 6th feb this year and have the fr tdi with 3points and dangerous driving. i pay £880comp with my student girlfriend. My dad has traders which he is going to put me on when i turn 21...
  18. MATT'88

issues with my K1

take it back????? It will be under warranty still.
  19. MATT'88

standard power output FR170

No wrong!!! Its states on the website +25bhp and +35lb/ft torque. Do what i have done and get our car RR'd before you the map then decide if you want it done, As.. don't forget your clutch is rated at 300lb/ft torque. There website states 191bhp as that's what there car come out at on the RR.
  20. MATT'88

standard power output FR170

Correct. I am standard fr derv. See below in Sig for fig.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members