Search results

1. MrNailer

Window Problem

Can anyone help me who has full vag com? thanks again all
  2. MrNailer

Window Problem

Right guys i replaced all switchs and tryed a new motor, i have also tryed my vagcom and it doesnt work on electrics? maybe i need full version i really am begging for help here????
  3. MrNailer

Window Problem

matt dont start again to finish are arguments off every makes mistakes i was acting twat without learning a new cars abilities doesn`t make me a crap driver just dont make same mistake twice i really didn`t say 300bhp at all! i said about 200 even tho p torqe said around 210 with my mods.. can...
  4. MrNailer

Window Problem

listen this is about my window fault so pm or start a thread to start this again and... ask scott what i said u thick twit and he didnt leave me and scot,t at all ring scott. and scott already told u other day when u rang him, if u wanna try and leave me, lets do it....
  5. MrNailer

Window Problem

hi guys i tried a new moter and when pluging new motor in auto start going round on its own!!!!???? so its not the motor its an electrical fault? when i went to seat (autoworld) they said windows have there own ECU? on a 51 ibiza? what am i to do i have replaced switches with new ones...
  6. MrNailer

Window Problem

already tried :-0 please help!!!
  7. MrNailer

Window Problem

hmmm seat qouted me 160 and said its comfort ecu and will cost 160 but how can i get it up for now what wires will take it up?
  8. MrNailer

Window Problem

hi, i have discovered a problem with my passenger window it goes down all by it self when it wants... After awhile i started to have problems getting it back up and now its stuck down!!! I have taken do card of and all looks good when i un plug motor and put it back on it trys to go down...
  9. MrNailer

Boost Problem!!! - limp mode?

hi l31gh ill help out abit as it hasnt got standard turbo 100% as i was there with him when fitted and standard turbo is a ko3 12 blade i`d count urs and you`ll have 8 :-) mods are Engine: 1.8 20vt Jabba sport induction kit with heat shield...
  10. MrNailer

Mrnailers ride...

lol
  11. MrNailer

Mrnailers ride...

apart from rear quarter a1 just bought all parts but labour is the killer jigging is 250 then theres fitting and painting and my pockets are finally emtpy not a great deal to fix but.. whats best thing to do as hole or break it and take for 350pound bits back?
  12. MrNailer

Mrnailers ride...

and why u put it on here to.... weird... anyway i think am gonna have to get shut of cupra dont know wether to break it or sell it as hole whats best opition?
  13. MrNailer

Mrnailers ride...

was abit brief matt dale who had a punto lmao that was 2 years ago.......... lol
  14. MrNailer

Mrnailers ride...

where about is that matt?
  15. MrNailer

Mrnailers ride...

lol love to come m8 just not coming in a saxo... lol gonna check out ur vids mate
  16. MrNailer

Mrnailers ride...

ill defo come to next meet m8 once car is fixed this week thanks again sparky p.s any vids on road?
  17. MrNailer

Mrnailers ride...

thats it then thought this was gonna be a big debate... but i dont know what can i say... i wont post anymore coz i just upset people have fun and enjoy still wanna see you car go sparky lol... any good vids
  18. MrNailer

Mrnailers ride...

*touch wood* m8 hope u never do to be honest, everyone has diffrent opinions lol thats life... yeh having some bad luck always one for showing off like they say what goes around comes around, one way to look at it is at end of it gonna have had a full respray and new everythink at this r8...
  19. MrNailer

Mrnailers ride...

no not really rapped but i should of known better with weather bit **** happens all i can say it used to be a nice car.......
  20. MrNailer

Mrnailers ride...

no i dint have enough power funny enough overwise i wud have got past and car behind speeded up:( and cenral thing coming closer so opps!!!!!!!!!!! all ends in tears but hey just my luck lol he does hate me lol i dont mind some peaple just aint liked lol when i learn how to drive he...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.