Search results

1. Not happy at all ! now with photos 3 months on and resolved but what a joke page 3

Seriously that is really bad Rob... This type of thing is one of the reasons I've moved away from Seat...... :censored: Gutted for you.
  2. Discount on FR TDi

I may be wrong, but I don't beleive Irfan is still with M1.
  3. Got it today !!!

Congrats! Is it the Cupra?
  4. cheapest place to buy eibach sportline spring kit?

DPM performance! www.dpmautostyling.co.uk
  5. Turbo Gone Kaboom

A freind of mine has just left VAG to move to a BMW 335d m sport..... The statement above is exactly why I'm thinking he's got the right idea and am considering doing the same.... VAG = Too big for their boots.
  6. Turbo Gone Kaboom

There are always ko4's floating round in the classifieds on various sites, but you should be putting as much presure on seat to fix under warranty as possible.... stg2+ will make it harder, but not impossible. I hope it comes good for you though Rob, whichever way you go with it.
  7. Mk2 Leon Cupra - 2nd year service cost

No brake fluid change as I had that done a few months ago due to an odd pedal feel. They did oil and filter, plugs and fluids and standard checks. Nothing else as far as I know.
  8. Mk2 Leon Cupra - 2nd year service cost

I just paid £225+vat at Awesome for my 20k service, but I got the plugs changed too.
  9. Leon Coupe

More importantly... How can I get a cupra the same colour as the one in the Autocar pic?! Back on topic though, I'm not sure how much of a coupe it would be... similar to the 'Roco?
  10. spacers

I have 12mm rear and 10mm front and it makes a big difference to the looks. I have H&R hubcentrics. Not cheap but worth it!
  11. rubbish pictures but its lowered ..

Does it look much lower in the flesh?
  12. Hpfp

Yep I've had the HPFP internals fitted for a while now and its going great (touch wood!!). I've upped my mileage a fair bit too so I've covered 3k since it was fitted without a hitch. It made a very noticeable difference in the mid range and the delivery is so constant and smooth now. I like...
  13. To Remap or Leave Standard

Hi Ricky, I got your PM t'other day but I can't reply because it tells me you haven't got receiving pm's enabled. Definitely go for the remap. Bluefin is great beacuse it actually give you a supplementary warranty too and you really won't be disappointed with the performance!
  14. Never again ...

Pics Pics Pics!! :lol:
  15. Air intake 2.0T

Which is the other?
  16. Never again ...

I was going to do mine when they come through.... I think awesome will be getting a call now instead. Get some pics up when you've sorted the back out!
  17. Emptied my Catch Can WTF!!!

Jesus! :blink: Mine got fitted friday... But I do 400 miles a week so if thats anything to go by I've got to get into a routine of checking it!!
  18. I have my Candy white K1

Its the age old tfsi conundrum of running rich with hpfp of running lean with an intake :lol:
  19. I have my Candy white K1

I have to agree with you there. Remap first and before you change the intake I would consider the fuel pump as the stock fuel pump can match the stock intake in performance so my ist in order would go like this.. 1 remap 2 dp/tbe 3 hpfp 4 intake Congrats on the k1 though! [B)]
  20. Personal question for Mk2 Leon Cupra owners.

Dump Valve or Diverter Valve ie Forge?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise