Search results

1. Wheel spacer removal? Longer wheel bolts.

if you dont want the spacers il buy them off you
  2. Gear linkage rattle

thanks for helping i will have a look at that i think mine is the leaver bearing aswell which is moving up and down but will defo give this a try
  3. Brembos had no chance :(

sorry to hear could you not come to an arrangment with this guy without going through insurance i know it could be unlikely but worth a try will save NCB for either of you
  4. Gear linkage rattle

Hi guys ive had this rattle when driving my leon (1.6 AZD engine) at first i thought it could be the gearbox mount which i will be replacing as it has a lot of movement also il do the DB mount to but i had a look at the gear linkage (i have that rod linkage system) and there is a lot of play i...
  5. Has my front shock gone

just what i was thinking could be something or nothing but good your getting it checked
  6. Has my front shock gone

mmm only other thing that springs to my mind is maybe top mounts best to go see a garage where they can check all the bushes and suspension see if there is any problem . when you say the wheel dropped do you mean the suspension srung down like it was stuck or something??
  7. Has my front shock gone

also what does the shock look like condition wise any oil
  8. Has my front shock gone

have you checked the arb droplinks
  9. Has my front shock gone

doesnt the sring determin the ride height not the shock absorber
  10. roof box

hi everyone i need some help , i need to know whats the biggest roof box i can put on my 2001 leon ?
  11. Air induction kits

i know its well restrictive with the standard intake the hole is no bigger than a 50p well abit bigger
  12. toledo drive shaft fit leon cupra?

this is right sorry was gonna post another link to a guy selling driveshafts which fitted both tdi and 1.8t so should be ok
  13. toledo drive shaft fit leon cupra?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-1-8-TURBO-DRIVESHAFT-N-SIDE-NEW-2000-05-/130417589079?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e5d7e7b57 would this be better
  14. toledo drive shaft fit leon cupra?

knocking drive shaft you sur its not a bearing
  15. heater matrix gone?

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2831280 it might help
  16. heater matrix gone?

Im sure its a big job (dash out job) iirc but someone more experienced than me should be able to answer this for you
  17. Just A Few Questions!

To be honest i personally wouldn't go down the poly bush route as i find them abit harsh other people have different opinions , its personal choice at end of day id prob suggest cupra r/s3/fabia VRS bushes
  18. Anyone willing to help- i need a lend of a chassis number to order parts (06 cupra)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/used/cars/seat/leon/postcode/m191wu/radius/1500/keywords/cupra/maximum-age/up_to_7_years_old/sort/priceasc is the bumper same as this
  19. Anyone willing to help- i need a lend of a chassis number to order parts (06 cupra)

dont you need the reg plate if so look on autotrader see if there is one on there and get the plate number
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise