Search results

1. BBoy82

GUIDE: Mk2 Leon Brakes - Info, Upgrades, and Maintanance.

I've just spotted my mistake... They're 255x10 or 286x12. :thumb:
  2. BBoy82

I'm happy that the fronts are correct, but I can't seem to find 255x12 rears for the mkV platform. Only 255x10:
  3. BBoy82

Before I place an order, can anyone confirm for definite that the following is correct please? Mk2 Leon FR170 MY2011 Front: 312x25 V Rear: 255x12 S Dan.
  4. BBoy82

What size are BAM injectors?

Nice one fella, thanks!
  5. BBoy82

What size are BAM injectors?

Hi guys. Just a quick question really... Does anyone know what flow rate the stock injectors are for an LCR 225, and can they confirm they are the high impedance, longer body type? TIA!
  6. BBoy82

Is my old car still on the forum?

Awesome! I'm glad to hear she's still going! Has it been trouble free, or should I be running and hiding at this point?I
  7. BBoy82

They are fantastic cars, but they are headed to the point where a bog standard car, even if with full service history, will require a lot of work. Luckily, the S/RS's are all galvanised, so the bodywork will be ok, it's just everything else! Plus double turbos can mean double trouble, and...
  8. BBoy82

Cheers fellas! The S4 is immense, but because of the longer gear throw, horrible 'box, and increased fuel consumption the wife hates it. She's undergoing an RS4/RS6 hybrid K04 build at the mo. I fitted the turbos as a bare bones swap when one of the K03's went pop, and I'm working at...
  9. BBoy82

I sold my LCR, called Fuzz, (MW** FZZ) just over a year ago in order to fund the purchase of an Audi S4 B5. I was just wondering if she's still about... Dan
  10. BBoy82

S3 anti roll bar

If yours is the tdi, then no. S3, R32, LCR and octavia VRS have the same subframes. Everything else on the mk4 platform is different, including your tdi.
  11. BBoy82

S3 anti roll bar

you beat me to it ronin!!
  12. BBoy82

S3 anti roll bar

same shape as r32, but not sure if the same thickness. It wont match up to your suspension setup at all though, unless you plan to fabricate bespoke droplinks. There is a thread on here somewhere in which a guy has done this.
  13. BBoy82

Lcr recaro retrim, where?

Right, time to obey the thread starters wishes... Its a bit of a trek for you from kent, but MJ Interiors are absolutely brilliant. Hope this helps. Dan
  14. BBoy82

Well time to let my Leon go

Traitor!! Abusing the forum to tap up members for a higher asking price!!! Scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!! Hehe. Only kidding, GLWS.
  15. BBoy82

Is the leon 'special' enough?

I know where youre coming from about mk2's... My first car was a white 1.3GL which had a full 16v conversion to the body, but kept the 1.3 for insurance reasons. In the back of my mind im always wondering where it is now, so i could snap it up and go crazy with it!! Another factor is age, as...
  16. BBoy82

Gearbox overhaul

Ok, follow on question... Anyone know of any good gearbox rebuilders?
  17. BBoy82

Dead engine mount?

Holy jesus. You must be the first!!
  18. BBoy82

Creaky Suspension

Its a blokes worst noghtmare: Tight dry bush. Plenty of lube and the ride is much better!
  19. BBoy82

Cheapest coilovers with adjustable dampers

depends onwheel sizes, tyre choices, bush material, personal opinion etc. Too many variables to be able to give a definitive '50mm will be too harsh' answer!!
  20. BBoy82

Dead engine mount?

haha! didnt see the join date, just the low post number!! Doh!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members