Search results

1. Looking at buying a LCR, but should I be concerned by mileage?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1311428.htm Not sure im allowed to post links to pistonheads, but since you asked, here it is. Im open to offers. get in touch. My e-mail is ben(at)utopium.co.uk or phone 07811 981 040. its advertised on here too. Just think, you would have a wicked drive...
  2. Looking at buying a LCR, but should I be concerned by mileage?

I currently have my LCR 225 for sale. Its done 67k miles and still going strong. You probably came across it on pistonheads! The mileage shouldn't be a problem as long as it has been looked after well. Mine still drives like new! :)
  3. Help: Removing 6-disc changer

..... and jobs a goodun
  4. Gearbox.. oh and Clutch... oh and flywheel...

after quite a lot of research and pulling my car apart, driving others, and having others drive mine, it looks like its not the gearbox causing my noise. Well it is the gearbox, but its nothing unusual. It is a little louder than another LCR i drove, but nothing to worry about. So after all...
  5. Gearbox.. oh and Clutch... oh and flywheel...

The cost of the flywheel is something im trying to ignore. Hopefully it wont need replacing!
  6. Gearbox.. oh and Clutch... oh and flywheel...

Well i'm not sure on the final costs, but i think its about 350 to drop the box out the car, then about another 400 to fix it. Something like that.
  7. Gearbox.. oh and Clutch... oh and flywheel...

The box is hopefully just going to get rebuilt.
  8. Gearbox.. oh and Clutch... oh and flywheel...

Hi All, So my gearbox bearings have been grinding for a while. For almost 2 years in third but over the past month, it now grinds heavily in 1st through 4th. Nothing in 5th or 6th though. I took it to hospital and they reckon that i need it sorted, (well I worked that bit out myself) so...
  9. Coil packs

http://www.vwspares.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=36 £20.00 a go. Job done
  10. Auto Window Brite

OK nice. Looks like i might be giving that a go then soon. I already have the windows bit, but the lights would be wicked. Ben
  11. Auto Window Brite

Hi All, Quick question, Quite fancy having the following fitted; Auto Window Brite so that my lights stay on when i get out the car. I have done a search on it but all the threads on it dont really answer the questions I have. Can you fit this unit standalone, or do you need another Auto...
  12. Worn Steering Wheel and Gear Knob.

Wait till you get sweaty hands!
  13. Worn Steering Wheel and Gear Knob.

Tell us how.....
  14. CG Lock?

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219528&highlight=Lock
  15. Doh- New stereo fitted, CD magazine no longer has power

Just pull the new one out.
  16. Fitted my Liquid Gauge today

:ban:
  17. Fitted my Liquid Gauge today

How easy is the cabling from the vent? Do you thread it down the air vent, and then behind the stereo? How does that all work? Thanks
  18. Worn Steering Wheel and Gear Knob.

My red started coming through about 65k ish
  19. LCR feeling slow

You shouldnt drive that far with your MAF unplugged. a short trip around the block is really your limit before you cause more damage from having it unplugged.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise