Search results

1. R7 Adam.

Mk 4 Silicone hose kit is possible!

I've made some enquiries with sfsperformace to make a hose kit for the Mk 4 tdi ibiza. There are a number of complicated pipes that will require them to make tooling, and of course that means cost! Most of the pipes will be generic to the Mk 4 platform and if sfs was tooled up, all the pipes...
  2. R7 Adam.

Areo Bumper question

Does anyone know where to get an Areo bumper from?
  3. R7 Adam.

Whos running what bhp on there pd130/pd160s and mods!!

Just over a grand, think are about 1.2 grand now but come with a bilet wheel. Faster spool and a little more power? Standard filter in the pd160 air box which is good for 300hp I've tried performance filters but the mess up the MAF IMP Goes like stink!
  4. R7 Adam.

Whos running what bhp on there pd130/pd160s and mods!!

Cupra TDI mods Hi, mods to far! > Turbo Tecknic's Hybrid > 2.5" Full staight through system > Forge intercooler pipework > EGR delete > Sach uprated clutch > RS Tuning re-map 245 hp so far!
  5. R7 Adam.

national day?

Great Idea I think this is a great idea, im sure there are plenty of people that would volunteer their time, however funding is always an issue!
  6. R7 Adam.

Who's running up rated engine mounts

I fitted the Vibratech ones to my curpa tdi. Found them really noisy and they shake like hell! However noticed a more solid feel when cornering. Would fit them to a track/race car, but for the road they are just a bit too much IMO! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  7. R7 Adam.

What is your car's Dyno Figures

Mk 4 Cupra TDI Ibiza Cupra Mk 4 140k on the clock. - stage two Turbo dynamic hybrid - RS Tuning map - 2.5inch Miltrex down pipe - 2.5 inch Dark side custom straight through system -EGR delete Forge inter cooler pipe upgrade. Everything else standard just looked after well and...
  8. R7 Adam.

Best remapping company? Suggestions welcome

RS tuning in Leeds! Paul is one of best tuners in the business, although he mainly works on petrol he does a fair few TDI's. Had experience with a number of other mappers, RS are the only one I would recommend.
  9. R7 Adam.

TDI Cupra Air Con removal. Help needed!

Thanks again. I'll get started removing all that weight!
  10. R7 Adam.

Thanks for the info! Did you get any error codes as Badger mentioned? Also apart from all the weight removal, did you notice any improvement ? Thanks again
  11. R7 Adam.

Has anyone got a guide or removed the Air con on a TDI Cupra? I searched the forum and It looks like a few people have had a go, listing shorter belts and a different tensioner? Just need a bit more info on what's involved! Any help would be appreciated! Cheers!
  12. R7 Adam.

Cupra TDI Turbo cleaning advice needed!

Yep makes sense, had a look again today and seems straight forward! Thanks again for your help!
  13. R7 Adam.

TDi Aircon Removal - Smaller Belt needed?

Air con removal Hi Buddy, thinking about removing my air con on my mk4 ibiza Cupra TDI. As you seem to be very knowledgeable, is there I guide on what involved ? Or is it a simple unbolt replace with new belt and tensioner and away you go? Any help would be appreciated ! Thanks Adam.
  14. R7 Adam.

EGR cooler While I've been messing about with my Turbo it got me thinking about the EGR cooler you mentioned ! As I have an EGR delete both hard pipe and map, what the point of the cooler? Could I remove it, in my endless search to save weight? Is it a simple job? Thanks Adam
  15. R7 Adam.

Job done Thanks for the info. I unbolted the exhaust down pipe and sprayed the Mr Muscle in, let it do it's thing and kept working the actuator arm! Worked a treat, pulls like a train and no limp mode! Thanks again for the info! Regards Adam
  16. R7 Adam.

HI All, Discovered my Turbo vains were sticking at the recent TDI sport rolling road day. I've researched the well documented Mr Muscel treatment, but my main question is araound application. The threads & Utube films demonstrating how to do it are fairly stright forward, however the Cupra...
  17. R7 Adam.

Valentines day breakfast meet

Going to come along, hope there's enough space!
  18. R7 Adam.

MK4 1.9 TDI Exhausts

My experience ! I have had a few different combinations on Mk 4 TDI Cupra, I'll try to keep my explanation simple. First I removed the cat from the standard system, which seemed to speed up spool and power slightly. Noise was fine. Next removed back box, basically straight through...
  19. R7 Adam.

Rusty front arches

Replaced wings. I have just replaced both of my front wings! There is a number of reasons why our wings will rust here, my findings are as follows. No 1 : The inner wheel arch plastic protectors are fixed in place by tabs on wings, these taps are a perfect design to trap dirt, crap, damp stuff...
  20. R7 Adam.

Yorkshire Meet

Sounds good!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members