Search results

1. Any for sale

Just seeing if anyone is selling a Cupra Ateca before I start looking around the dealers? Can be any colour spec etc.
  2. Any 150,000+ mile 1.4/1.8 TSi's here?

I wouldn't rule out Diesel. I have a 1.6tdi ST and its not noisy at all. does 600 miles to a full tank and you can pick them up cheap in the ST version. i bought a 2014 with 58,000 miles on the clock and its been great.
  3. Springs.

Great. That answers everything. Thank you.
  4. Springs.

does anyone know if standard cupra springs would fit a 1.6tdi diesel ST and if so what would it lower it by?
  5. Coding features

If anyone is Blackpool Preston way I’d be interested in getting it done.
  6. black sticker overlays for the S badge on the center cap ? and black overlay for cupra flag on grill

They are on Instagram eaziwrap. I’ve just done mine today and debadged it
  7. Mib1 firmware update

Would this work on the mib1 5inch screen? See picture. I have 040 and 0425?
  8. 255/30/19 do they fit?

I think your right, i just liked the look of the alloys and they were a good price. Think i'm going to get 18's and get it lowered for a better look and drive.
  9. Mib1 Sat Nav and SD card

Just thought I’d write a bit about the sat nav and SD card for those that might be in the same boat as me. I recently purchased a 2014 Seat Leon ST and it had no SD card. It was a private sale so nothing I could do about it in terms of going back to a dealer. I called Seat and they said it would...
  10. 255/30/19 do they fit?

seen some nice alloys that are 255/30/19 and 8j x 19h2 ET39 I have a 2014 seat leon ST, just an SE. just wondering if they would fit or would they be too big and rub?
  11. Alloys

Do like the look of the alloys, but just out my price range if they need 2 new tyres and a refurb. Good luck with them
  12. Lowering Leon ST

thats great thank you
  13. Alloys

Fancy selling them to me haha
  14. Alloys

thank you, but not quite what im looking for
  15. Lowering Leon ST

Its more the rear that is too high, but im thinking 40mm? Was also thinking maybe standard Fr springs would lower an se?
  16. Lowering Leon ST

I’ve got a 2014 leon Se ST 1.6tdi. What would be the best springs to get to lower it?
  17. Alloys

No one any alloys for sale?
  18. Debadged the back of my Leon Fr

That’s what I was thinking. Will give it a go thanks.
  19. Debadged the back of my Leon Fr

What’s the process to remove it?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.