Search results

1. Whitey

getting a good deal on a used fr at dealer

I brought my TDI FR last october on a 07 plate with only 8k on the clock, and paid 10k for it. I px a 307 54 plate and gave me 3k. I just looked around all dealers till a good offer came up and travelled from nottingham to Gatwick to collect it. I have had the car now nearly a year, and I...
  2. Whitey

Shock Horror!

I am struggling getting past 44mpg in my FR :cry: even when doing 70 on the motorway long distant doing about 140 miles. I really can't understand why I am not getting more?? it's not long had a service either!! what could be wrong?
  3. Whitey

Cant decide on colour...Need photos of Red or Black FR

What sort of mileage has the black FR done? 40,000 seems alot and well over the average. I brought my FR 8 months ago on a 07 plate for less than 10k and it had only done 11,000 miles. What age is the car? You should be able to get a better deal than that looking at the miles the car has done.
  4. Whitey

Cant decide on colour...Need photos of Red or Black FR

i have the black FR and she really does look the part, but after seeing the photo's of the blue one, i most admitt she does look good :)
  5. Whitey

09 Leon K1

Very Nice
  6. Whitey

wow wasnt expecting this now with power graph

I am really happy 4 u 2 Rob, at least it will stop u moaning!!
  7. Whitey

Fr leon 08 won't switch off!

Not had this problem with my FR, but at least I know about it now from this tread! Last thing i want is my other half laughing at me if I said my car wouldn't turn off!! He would probably think i had been drinking!!
  8. Whitey

GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Bluetooth

DanGB, where is the best place to buy the cluster and display screen from? know of any good fitters :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.