Search results

1. cupra_ahhh

Clutch pedal sticking to the floor.

Is this the first time it's happened? Could be the slave cylinder? If it slowly gets better then could be that. That brings its own lovely mix of ballache. It's a reasonably inexpensive part but replacing it I think isn't straight-forward.
  2. cupra_ahhh

Air Intake for k03/k04

Wow that's a really open question, everyone's going to have their opinion which would usually side with whatever one they have on their car. Forge have a Twintake system but very expensive, Revo is hugely popular but from what i can remember it was over £300 I think, or around that price mark...
  3. cupra_ahhh

South East meets

I'm the same, there was a time I was only searching this forum, then peo6said it's pretty much all on social media for meets...nice one, I'm not in social media. Anyway, created a throwaway account for Audi, BW and SEAT meets to no avail. Sad times.
  4. cupra_ahhh

South East meets

I'm up for a meet! There's not been one for bloody ages, even before lockdown. I've been keeping my eye on Facebook and it seems completely dead. Last time I went to one was over at AmD Essex about 2-3 years ago.
  5. cupra_ahhh

Seat Leon MK3 seats in Seat Leon MK2

I think this question has been answered. I'd like to know the opposite. The mk3 bucket seats are like hens teeth, so was thinking if the mk2 buckets would fit in the newer mk3. who knows. Anyway, here's the thread to help your question...
  6. cupra_ahhh

Interior seat change. HELP NEEDED!

Guys, as we're talking seat swaps, would anyone know if the mk2 seats would fit the mk3?
  7. cupra_ahhh

Hello you beautiful people!

My thoughts exactly! The Formentor looks awesome, well done Maypack.
  8. cupra_ahhh

Ah interesting! Yeah that's a lot of car to be doing that amount of miles a year. I like the Audi's and the VW's but I prefer the underdog, to go different and against the grain. I guess that's why we're all here. With the amount of miles i do annually, average around 5k I thought I could get...
  9. cupra_ahhh

Haha, thanks! My mk2 is modified so looking for something less thirsty, and bang for buck, there is nothing like the Leons. How's the ride? I'm expecting it to be fairly firm, but is it a big step up from the mk2? I'm guessing it's a lot quieter in the cabin too?
  10. cupra_ahhh

Thanks for replying! Wow that's pretty damn good. "Basic ST"; you mean the estate with 300bhp and four wheel drive? And more standard equipment than a £35k-£40k Golf R? Haha, hardly basic. ;)
  11. cupra_ahhh

Hey guys, welcome! How you finding your 300's? I'm considering getting one too, also DSG. What kind of MPG do you think you're getting?
  12. cupra_ahhh

Wanted MK2 Leon Cupra

This a really old post now so assuming KDV has found his car. Mine's a 2009 FL Cupra, stage 2 APR, 43k+ ish miles, full SEAT service history, looking for £8.5
  13. cupra_ahhh

ABT ramps the CUPRA Formentor up to 370HP, lowers it by 35mm and blings the wheels

Yeah you're right, but it seems that SEATs are getting more expensive with each new model. This 2.0L 310BHP model Formentor is almost £40k on SEATs website, one spec starts at £42k. So to think the 5 cylinder will be more than that. It's in competition with the Audi.
  14. cupra_ahhh

ABT ramps the CUPRA Formentor up to 370HP, lowers it by 35mm and blings the wheels

I realy like the look of this car. Anyone else read the article about the rumour of SEAT putting the 400BHP 2.5 5 pot in the Formentor soon? Only downside with that is the price is going to be as much as an RSQ3 so what's the point; People will buy the Audi. However the Formentor is a far better...
  15. cupra_ahhh

Upgraded stereo facelift

I've got an RCD510, i love that it's touch screen; so easy to navigate through my USB hard drive of all my music. It hasn’t got sat nav, but I have TomTom and Google for that so doesn’t make a blind bit of difference to me.
  16. cupra_ahhh

Suddenly no fuel

True, i understand what you're saying and that would account for a drop in mileage, but to drop 35 miles is a big surprise. However yours was a difference of 30 miles so maybe it's normal. It may be nothing; it's the first time it's ever happened to the car but it's also very unexpected.
  17. cupra_ahhh

Suddenly no fuel

Thanks mate, I'll check out the undercarriage and see what's what, if I can see anything at all. Looks like the fuel filter on the mk2 is the same / similar location as the mk1.
  18. cupra_ahhh

Suddenly no fuel

I could only really think of maybe there's something dodgy with the fuel gauge / sender. I guess the only thing i can do going forward to to keep notes of the mileage now I've put fuel in it again and see how quickly it goes down. I must say though, everyimte i get out the car there is a very...
  19. cupra_ahhh

Mk2 Leon WET SEATS AND CARPET

Yeah what Ghostface said. When you open the back doors after it's been raining you should see a lot of water pour out from the bottom of the door, if that doesn't happen the hole could be blocked and then getting in to the car somehow. Or just get under the dorrs have have a decent look anyway.
  20. cupra_ahhh

Suddenly no fuel

Hi everyone, hope we're all keeping well? I've had my mk2 Leon Cupra for a while now, was driving today and as i was 5 minutes from my destination when the car beeped at me to denote that I have 35 miles of fuel left in the tank. No biggy, just parked up and left it. 6 hours later and went to...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.