Search results

1. WeeG

I’m back after many years!

Hey folks, I’m coming back to the fold after many years of being away. Since I sold my stage 3 Leon cupra R Tfsi I’ve had an APR stage 2 golf r mk7 and for the last 3 years have owned a stage 2 bmw M2 (which I still have abs will keep). A deal has come up I’m struggling to refuse on a mk2 Leon...
  2. WeeG

WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

Not been on here for a couple of years. But the leon i had was sold a year ago and prior to being sold was probably one of if not the best condition leon Cupra R in the UK. I spent about £30/40K on mods and servicing the car. Boy that bought it has probably ruined it
  3. WeeG

Being in Scotland tap water is fine to mix with meth dude, I mix 50/50
  4. WeeG

A few additions 3.5" relentless downpipe fitted along with another new clutch Sachs stage 3 SMF 4 puck, DV+ fitted and superpro adjustable ball joints
  5. WeeG

Baffling power steering issue!!! :(

It was the rack car sold for an ep3 type r
  6. WeeG

stage 1 maps cupra r scotland

Quantum files are horse ****. If it was me I would go for Ecotune either with APR or custom tune
  7. WeeG

New rolling road results with High Flow PERON intercooler and TTE420 turbo

Its absolutely impossible in this weathewr, but in the dry it is not too bad when up to speed with all the handling and suspension mods
  8. WeeG

Rolling Road today with new PERON high flow intercooler and TE420. Best results yet and best by far on these rollers by over 10 bhp :) TTE 420 turbo Revo stasis intake Custom high flow inlet manifold NGK iridium 7,s APR HPFP APR Fuel Pressure system custom 165 mbar fuel pressure valve...
  9. WeeG

New rolling road results with High Flow PERON intercooler and TTE420 turbo

Rolling Road today with new PERON high flow intercooler and TTE420. Best results yet and best by far on these rollers by over 10 bhp :) TTE 420 turbo Revo stasis intake Custom high flow inlet manifold NGK iridium 7,s APR HPFP APR Fuel Pressure system custom 165 mbar fuel pressure valve...
  10. WeeG

I would say the dyno i use is one of the more conservative ones if not the most tbh
  11. WeeG

I use one specific to calculate differences but been on at least a dozen others mate
  12. WeeG

Fitted my new Peron High flow intercooler. This unit is the most recent and has been updated again for optimum flow and cooling :) already noticed an extra 16 g/s flow over the eurojet. Will get her on the dyno shortly. Here's a couple of pics
  13. WeeG

Cupra high mileage

This is one engine where I would have to say high mileage can effect. The tfsi is direct injection therefore the valves are susceptible to coking up due to know fuel cleaning them as mileage increases the valves get more clogged causing a little power loss and lumpy idle sometimes causing EML...
  14. WeeG

Cupra 280 misfire ?

Plugs/coil packs you will need to plug it into vcds
  15. WeeG

Not another remap thread! After your CR 170 remap – does your turbo kick in sooner?

Car may be out a tooth if can belt has been done
  16. WeeG

No buddy the pump is working perfectly as well you can see the fluid moving up and down. When activating steering on vsgcom when live logging it is perfect. It's just so so heavy just bought a rack so going to replace it
  17. WeeG

Awesome mate beast!!!! What's your number man?
  18. WeeG

No mate not at all
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.