Search results

1. thePHILosipher

thePHILosipher's Pension Grabber T5

been plenty of change here for once: New 18" Atreus Diamond cut alloys, Full R design Body kit in SEAT Zenith Grey and Gold Calipers do88 Air Intake Pipe, painted a couple of the covers to freshen it up a little Has been remapped by shark but no dyno to prove it, figures are...
  2. thePHILosipher

Cheers guys, yep the r design kit is going to make a big difference, I think I'm going to go body colored with them, Got a few other bits in the pipe line for it and a nice track day coming up on the 15th February :D
  3. thePHILosipher

More updates: Leather gear gaitor and focus st gear knob fitted: R Design Side Skirts and rear bumper trim: R Design Front Splitter: First proper clean of 2014
  4. thePHILosipher

Kandy white ibiza FR

Seat surgeons not cheap just short of £1000 but it's s top quality retrim Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  5. thePHILosipher

wheels are on: as is the do88 intercooler, straight swop btw, no trimming of the bumper required:
  6. thePHILosipher

Few More Updates: do88 FMIC purchased: Brodit Car Kit (just missing the bracket) Bluetooth streamer from HTC for music, and VIDA disc: Bought Some New 17" Alloys. Came off a 2000 reg C70 coupe, so will need spigot rings After 2hrs with Meguiars Hot rims cleaner (aggressive on...
  7. thePHILosipher

yeah its the d5 unit, available up until around 2010, they then replaced it with the 4cy 2.0d with the same output but alot more economical, on the motorway in our d5 we clock 55mpg from it cruising at 75 the whole way and thats in the s60, imo one of the best diesel engines ever made
  8. thePHILosipher

yep, alot of other components will need changing with an exhaust and new FMIC it will top 285bhp, the drive is amazingly different however ona stage 1, the stock volvo map has flat spots around 75-100mph in 3rd gear the mapped cars are completely different animals
  9. thePHILosipher

yeah it does, but it's mainly the ford boys that actually do it. There is very subtle differences between the engines in the st and c30/v50/s40 but they are ni on the same
  10. thePHILosipher

other little updates: Upgraded the steering wheel to the sports r-design wheel with controls: Genuine Boot floor liner AND side net pocket: Cars booked in at Shark for 22nd January for a remap and service, should be good for around 260bhp and 310ft/lb torque
  11. thePHILosipher

Knight85 's *MK4 Ibiza Tdi FR Luna Gray* Full mod list on page 1!

Nice choice, it does there's alot to be said going to an underrated badge, and as crafoo said they are really nice cars, I'm loving the Volvo I replaced mine with for similar reasons of comfort and toys, good luck with everything Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  12. thePHILosipher

NickyJams FR TDi 5dr - gone but never forgotten

Another one of the original crop of facelift frs has gone , 4 down now Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  13. thePHILosipher

Anyone in the Northampton area?

Did this meet happen tonight? If so dont suppose anyone brought a modified rx8, red one on an 04 plate Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  14. thePHILosipher

Footwell Lights now done, last bulb to do is in the glove box which I completely forgot about! Once that glove box light is in makes a total of 13 bulbs changed on the interior of the car!! Next up the exterior bulbs, could be fun as the number plate bulbs covers and stuck...
  15. thePHILosipher

Anyone in the Northampton area?

I'm at the stadium all night until 9 so might pop over once free Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  16. thePHILosipher

finished the interior LED conversion on all the main bulbs, right royal pain in the arse as the bulbs are sealed units from volvo so required a bit of DIY. in the dark it lights up like a christmas tree just the footwell bulbs to go now then i can start on the exterior ones (puddle...
  17. thePHILosipher

it looks better on the volvo than the ibiza, hated the debadge grills on the mK4 beefa's
  18. thePHILosipher

nope the lugs were broken so had to get a refund, this is how it could look:
  19. thePHILosipher

R Design Sports Pedals Rear Window blinds for added privacy and look: Considering these cost me a whole £30 and our a genuine product I'm pretty happy with them, darken the rear out nicely, block the view into the boot and give a nice subtle look, having said that, it has...
  20. thePHILosipher

already have a few more bits and bobs on the way! 1/2 throught the LED conversion on the inside and these arrived: touchwood that the last of the LED bulbs will arrive Springs are fitted: looks much smarter and the car is more controlable in the corners now, ride...