Search results

1. maberzee

Forge Spacer Valve

i didnt fit it, but as mentioned above there is some instructions somewhere, you also get a fitting guide when you buy the product, i had mine fitted professionally at 'TSR Performance' as im not the best with fiddly bits and was informed there were a lot. didnt notify insurance either as...
  2. maberzee

Forge Spacer Valve

its not really there for anything but the noise mate. it does sound good though and gets a fair few more looks when cruising about lol
  3. maberzee

Forge Spacer Valve

i think it sounds great, when flooring it there is no noise, changing down theres a short release, but if you just hit boost and let off there a loud woooosh lol
  4. maberzee

MK5 Crono Yellow Cupra. UPDATE 30/09/10

looks good mate im liking what youve done to the back i was looking at doing this but wanted a way of keeping it metal and not vinyl??
  5. maberzee

Churping noise

ive also noticed this is the past couple of days but ive come to the conclusion that if the problem is on this kind of scale, whats to say it isnt just a natural occurance for these cars?
  6. maberzee

My Ibiza Cupra

picked her up yesterday, im in love already!! pictures will be following on later on, just going to enjoy the lovely day we are havin in somerset first.
  7. maberzee

Forge Spacer Valve

lol im good with some stuff, changed the dump valve on my lcr, inductions etc, but ive got big hands that dont do fiddly or tight spaces very well. looks like a trip to TSR for me then, best email them and book it in :D
  8. maberzee

Forge Spacer Valve

just purchased the forge spacer valve and have read through the fitting instructions, now im the first to say im not the best with mechanics. has anyone fitted one of these any useful tips or guides. or should i just pay £35 for a pro to do it at TSR Performance?
  9. maberzee

My Ibiza Cupra

woohoo!!!!! indeed, glad someone has the same amount of enthusiasm as me :D
  10. maberzee

My Ibiza Cupra

good news guys have been told it is/has been delivered today or tomorrow, and will be ready for collection on sat :D, insurance is sorted just need to pick her up now :D
  11. maberzee

H.I.D.s for Cupra

haha yea i have seen that before does look very stupid. i might just keep it all standard as i cbf to sort it out lol. too much effort and work lool
  12. maberzee

H.I.D.s for Cupra

hmm i might just keep the normal look. these bright white main bulbs, what are they like in comarison to the standard bulbs? are they worth the 'x' amount of money, also where did you get your sidelights from and what size?
  13. maberzee

H.I.D.s for Cupra

Ive just purchased an Ibiza Cupra and want the xenon look but refused to pay £650 for the option, is there a pack for the cupra, or does anyone know the bulb size?? also what are peoples views on colour im think 8k but not too sure i want the prestiege look.
  14. maberzee

My Ibiza Cupra

definetly will do
  15. maberzee

Standard Cupra/Boc Tyres

not eagle f1s by any chance?
  16. maberzee

Standard Cupra/Boc Tyres

haha i like that
  17. maberzee

My Ibiza Cupra

GUYS NEWSFLASH I have recieved my numberplate today :D :D :D :D :D just sorting out the insurance and have been told i will have it by the weekend :D :D :D :D :D
  18. maberzee

My Ibiza Cupra

ive no idea pal. all i know is i got it bloody cheap lol. almost 10% discounted off.
  19. maberzee

My Ibiza Cupra

cheers pal
  20. maberzee

My Ibiza Cupra

tell me about it, i turned 21 yesterday so went straight to the garage and ordered it. :D cant wait to get it now.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.