Search results

1. Sunday parts ???

Help anyone no any places in Birmingham that sell parts? Im after a rear disc an pad, pads have literally came off the caliper, the hose pipes are to hard or i wudda cable tied an blocked it off (temporary), any help would be great??
  2. decats

Been looking at decats on fleebay as my standard flexi broke by the manifold -_- . Ive noticed theres two types on there the ones that come in two parts and the ones that come in one piece, anyone have any experience with them on which one to buy im sick of driving around with my windows down...
  3. isit just me that can't see naff all due to mist?

Door seals all re-done checked the cabin filter this was fine, this seemed to be a success footwells have started to dry out how ever I have excessive mist on all windows front especially, not that I have plans to use it at all but air cons not working, when I press the button it doesn't stay...
  4. why does things happen at the wrong foorking time

Ok so this is much quicker then using the search not that I haven't tried already but I challenge anyone to find a post/thread with the same exact problems as mine ok so there's no 1st gear reverse is sum timish no second when in 5th and 6th its although the cars in neutral clutch can be...
  5. number plate bulb?

Correct me if I'm wrong but these are 36mm canbus 3 standard. Now the question is, would 38mm fit or is it specific as to what size fits?
  6. Trying to get an uncut key

ok so i foned colliers in acocks green birmingham todai and asked for a quote on an uncut un-programmed key, the guy sed u cant get uncut keys, and that its 70 quid including the cutting, im sorry but this guy sounded lyk he was tellin porkies. anyone think diffrent?
  7. suspension

okaiiii so i'm looking to lower her as i'm tired off feeling like im riding one of them superbike games at the arcadian (if any of you guys no what im on about) an i was just wondering if i shud get coilovers or spring? and how much would thins possibly cost? bearing in mind itz not a cupra itz...
  8. new exhaust

hi does anyone no where to get a nice looking and sounding exhaust from for my 1.4 or will an exaust tip do. on ebay there only for 1.8'ts :-(
  9. it cambelt cus im baffled!!!

hi my seat ibiza 1.4 wat a joy she is (wen working lol). started my car up the other day didnt tickover tryed it again then it worked got to work parked up dun my job came out tryed to start my car wernt tickin over all was on a 1/4 tank so topped up 2 see if it was petrol but it isnt put oil in...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members