Search results

1. LCR starts then cuts out (immobiliser)?

I would be checking everything you unplugged and making sure its all where it should be.
  2. Milltek and cobra exhaust decat

I have a cat back miltek at mo with standard cat and front pipe. The cobra decat/front pipe is alot cheaper then the miltek front pipe and decat. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  3. Milltek and cobra exhaust decat

What size is the standard exhaust? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  4. Milltek and cobra exhaust decat

Does anyone know if the 2.5" cobra downpipe/decat section would fit to a milltek cat back system on a LCR. Thanks
  5. What colour wheels on a platinum grey lcr?

Having wheels refurbed and need opinons on what colour to go for? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Oil pump

Cheers Lee Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Oil pump

Just wondering if its a good idea to change the oil pump and pick up on a 1.8t or just the pick up. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Turbo smoking after decat

Because of the free flowing exhaust the back pressure on the turbo is different which in turn can cause the thrust bearing to start to fail and in turn allow oil past the seals in the turbo and be burnt in the exhaust causing smoke. I didnt know weather the leon suffered this problem. It looks...
  9. Turbo smoking after decat

Ok if you say so Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Turbo smoking after decat

At last someone who can read. Thank you Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  11. Turbo smoking after decat

It doesent smoke at all. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  12. Turbo smoking after decat

Mine isnt smoking, stiil has standard exhaust. Just a question for when decat goes on Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  13. Turbo smoking after decat

Reason i ask is i had a Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo before the cupra r and with them the turbo would more often then not start smoking after decat was fitted due to the change in back pressure. Wondered if the cupra r was the same. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  14. Turbo smoking after decat

Do the KO4 turbos on the LCR tend to smoke after fitting decat? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  15. Vag k+can commander

Got an email back from ross tech and would seem its imob 2 so there would be 2 different pins Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  16. Possible DMF issue??

Sounds to me like your clutch and DMF need changing. Trouble getting 1st and reverse are classic symtoms of a worn clutch. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  17. Vag k+can commander

Ill email ross tech Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  18. Vag k+can commander

Its not the shareware version i have registered it Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  19. My LCR

I will get some better ones Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  20. Vag k+can commander

Mine must be immob 2. The pin i got from the engine ecu lets me log in via vcds to the engine ecu but not the instuments. It says at the top log in failed so i guess it must be not the same pin?? Does vcds lite allow log in, i guess it does. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.