Search results

1. intake Flow rate survey!!

how the heck do you guys flow so much,even on the KO3?!...i'm flowing +-175g/s with Evoms. although i am 1400m above sea level..does that count? :)
  2. My braking system dilemma...

well i took the advice from you guys, made a trip to buy performance pads earlier HOWEVER on the way back..all the grinding noise of the sort was completely gone..huh??
  3. My braking system dilemma...

on the 25th of April last year, i had my brake pads changed. now a couple of days ago, i noticed the remaining level on my pads is extremely low and would require changing anytime now. also, i have this shuddering when braking from high speeds. popped past my local VW a few days ago, and...
  4. Airbag Fault?!

huh?..i didn't disconnect any lamp thats in front of the gearbox
  5. Airbag Fault?!

is the following fault serious: 01578 - Airbag Deactivation Warning Lamp; Passenger Side (K145) 009 - Open or Short to Ground - Intermittent - MIL ON i picked up the fault yesterday morning. does that mean my passenger side airbag doesn't work? thanx, RodneyA
  6. Red Leon's with black mags: please post pics

will do so in the morning once lighting is better this side of the world.
  7. Red Leon's with black mags: please post pics

guys, i re-sprayed my mags matte black as i messed the one rim on the highway a week or so back..decided to do them all this time round. now i dunno if its looks as good as i thought it would nor as nice as the red Leon's i've seen on this forum. pls post pictures of your red Leon so i may...
  8. Rear sway bar

now what sized rsb would be best?sizes range from 22mm-27mm..what are the differences besides being adjustable?
  9. WMI for cupra

do a search on MAF/MAP based water meth injection kits on the www.golfmkv.com & www.vwvortex.com forums,sure you'll find some very informative info on both.
  10. WMI for cupra

i assure u that you'll eat those words one day when u get the kit. alot of people in the US gain up to 22whp from wmi. are u just gonna settle for delayed heatsoak?..you'll want the most out of it when u start runnin it. ;)
  11. WMI for cupra

there's a most definite performance increase, also car can run consistently for longer as opposed to a car that doesn't have wmi.
  12. WMI for cupra

ideally u need a tune thats optimized for the water meth ie. 100octane file. MAF based units spray according to the increase in air flow, the more it'll spray towards redline as the air flow is max at that point. MAP based controllers spray according to boost readings.
  13. WMI for cupra

there is a link to an installation guide on the www.alcohol-injection.com/forum for the GTI, very similar to the Leon's. however the guide is for the previous generation controller, although fitment of all the hardware is spot on.
  14. WMI for cupra

i know of a Cupra in my country that has the Devil's Own Stage 2 Progressive wmi kit fitted. i made gains of up to 14whp on the dyno. intake temps drop to about ambient..sometimes a couple of degrees higher than ambient. timing pull 0, from the top down. installation is similar to the FR..the...
  15. Rear sway bar

is it safe to say that an aftermarket rsb designed for the GTI will fit on a FR? i also can't seem to find any of the products mentioned on Ebay, some don't even ship to my country..can anybody advise please?
  16. Rear sway bar

will a rear sway bar from a GTI fit on a FR?..as i can't seem to find any of these gadgets for the FR. i also believe the wheelbase is different between the 2 vehicles hence it may not fit if i had to purchase the GTI unit..can anybody please confirm?thanx
  17. BKR7EIX Spark Plugs

going 1 colder would disperse heat quicker resulting in a more efficient running engine. also with 1 colder plugs..better timing is attained.
  18. BKR7EIX Spark Plugs

did u gap em at 0.7mm?..it was the gap that made the difference on my car besides being 1 colder.
  19. BKR7EIX Spark Plugs

i'm using platinum plugs which have provided astounding results thus far..can really feel a huge difference as u put the plugs in with the gap set correctly. PM myself for more info.
  20. BKR7EIX Spark Plugs

0.7mm
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members