Search results

1. bla1n3

Mot failed

well if thats the case go springs, not gonna be a monstorous fortune, and if in future u decide to keep or upgrade then u know ul have decent springs on whilst u save or get a new setup
  2. bla1n3

Mot failed

whats your budget mate?? decent springs or a half decent set of coillies, im on adjustable coilovers and tbh im happy iv got them the ride comfort hasnt been lost too much either
  3. bla1n3

help

isit juddering at all?? i had this on friday could hear it spooling up fine but no real boost turned out to be coilpacks
  4. bla1n3

Few mods done but not that quick :(

MAP MAP MAP !!! unleash the beast!
  5. bla1n3

Cupra - Glanza

think iv made my mind up...weighing it up.... i know what iv got under my bonnet know whats been done and know what if anything needs doing not as dated would be going a step back if anything... cupra it is!
  6. bla1n3

Cupra - Glanza

well this one has alot of mods and uprated its got spec Wepr TD04 turbo Tm-Developments oil & water line kit All new gaskets Wepr externally gated manifold Wepr downpipe (decat) Tial 38mm waste gate with Screamer pipe Half size civic rad Rx7 460cc Injectors Braided fuel return line Trd Oil...
  7. bla1n3

Cupra - Glanza

going from a 2001 mk3 Ibiza Cupra 210 bhp to 1996 Toyota Starlet Glanza 220 bhp im tempted but something is hmmm... i dunno any views on this, experience with Glanzas pro's con's ???
  8. bla1n3

DA polishers

on the fence between DoDo Juice dual action Polisher and DAS 6 anyone had experience with either?? seen results? any info is muchly appreciated thanks
  9. bla1n3

coilpack questions....

i have searched...:-) looking in the engine bay, where are the coil.packs located? if i have a coilpack gone can you tell which one it is? are they easy to replace, any special tools or are they just pushfit? any helpppp is much appreciated. . this is something i dont have a clue...
  10. bla1n3

URGENT HELP !! smell - popping banging - no boost - juddering

just got in my car from my mates pulled away and was fine... after half a mile at low revs the car started juddering and a real strong burning smell from the exhaust also whilst driving there is hardly any boost and it actually sounds like the pur off a subaru then all it does is pops n...
  11. bla1n3

Alloy sizes.

16's slammed with no liners!
  12. bla1n3

Few Audio questions...

nahh thats fair enough i did look in the FAQ section but cudnt see it?
  13. bla1n3

Leon or ibiza!?

do it!! tbh i think ibiza are more fun!!
  14. bla1n3

Few Audio questions...

well the speakers are finally dying in my Cupra and tbh however nice it is hearing the turbo spool up..its summer and i need some DnB in my car!! looking to get some new front and rear (either side of parcel shelf) speakers, just to clarify its 6.5" Front and 6x4 in the rear? also im...
  15. bla1n3

small oil leak

just had a good look, well there is a damp looking patch on the bottom of the sump but the slight drip is coming from directly under the sump plug. i cant get right underneath the sump but having a feeli cant feel any splits at all but not ruling it out. how much would i be looking, ball park...
  16. bla1n3

small oil leak

just pulled off the driveway and noticed a small inch match of oil on blockpaving. obviously a small oil leak, but is there any obvious/common/visual places to check where it could be leaking from. cheers
  17. bla1n3

snow foam

yeah it does what its supposed to do....loosen the dirt off the car to it can be pressure washed clean.
  18. bla1n3

snow foam

defo worth it!! cover the car in the stuff.....wait......and pressure washing it off ....ease!
  19. bla1n3

Back to a cupra!! :D

nah mate nothing at all arches been rolled its pretty close but nothing at all !! bouncey as fook tho, dunno if its to do with the lil tyre stretch!!
  20. bla1n3

Back to a cupra!! :D

Yes denzil you little rougue!! how you doing mate long time no see!! 16x8 et10 grid drifts? sure are :p
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.