Search results

1. bla1n3

Cupra - Glanza

going from a 2001 mk3 Ibiza Cupra 210 bhp to 1996 Toyota Starlet Glanza 220 bhp im tempted but something is hmmm... i dunno any views on this, experience with Glanzas pro's con's ???
  2. bla1n3

DA polishers

on the fence between DoDo Juice dual action Polisher and DAS 6 anyone had experience with either?? seen results? any info is muchly appreciated thanks
  3. bla1n3

coilpack questions....

i have searched...:-) looking in the engine bay, where are the coil.packs located? if i have a coilpack gone can you tell which one it is? are they easy to replace, any special tools or are they just pushfit? any helpppp is much appreciated. . this is something i dont have a clue...
  4. bla1n3

URGENT HELP !! smell - popping banging - no boost - juddering

just got in my car from my mates pulled away and was fine... after half a mile at low revs the car started juddering and a real strong burning smell from the exhaust also whilst driving there is hardly any boost and it actually sounds like the pur off a subaru then all it does is pops n...
  5. bla1n3

Few Audio questions...

well the speakers are finally dying in my Cupra and tbh however nice it is hearing the turbo spool up..its summer and i need some DnB in my car!! looking to get some new front and rear (either side of parcel shelf) speakers, just to clarify its 6.5" Front and 6x4 in the rear? also im...
  6. bla1n3

small oil leak

just pulled off the driveway and noticed a small inch match of oil on blockpaving. obviously a small oil leak, but is there any obvious/common/visual places to check where it could be leaking from. cheers
  7. bla1n3

Swirl marks

i know a Machine polisher can get these out but is there anything i can use as part of a regular car clean that will clear some swirls, without the use of a machine polisher?
  8. bla1n3

cambelt. . waterpump parts

anyone know a decent site to buy a waterpump, cambelt and tensioners for a cupra? iv been on GSF but they dont do the cambelt kit but unsure what to buy as single parts? any help apprecited..
  9. bla1n3

Ko3s question

Iv done a search on this but cant really find an answer to my question... at the moment i have Remap FMIC Green cotton induction Forge DV And my cars currently on 90k Just wandering what else would be needed to run a K03s Saftely cheers
  10. bla1n3

waterpump advice

Hello people Iv recently just brought my second mk3 cupra, with all the receipts that came with the car there is no receipt for a Cambelt being done on it, but the lad before me Insists it was done at 60k (easiest thing to say in the world i know). Im going to get it done reguardless, now on...
  11. bla1n3

traction light?

it seems when i press my TCS button, a light never comes on? so i dont know whether its on or off? anyone experienced this? cheers
  12. bla1n3

Back to a cupra!! :D

Hello people!! just thought id post up again, had an Mk3 Ibiza cupra about a year or so ago which i sold because i wanted a more comfortable car, getting myself a 325ci BMW, and then a ClioSport 172. Badly wanting another turbo for this summer to come iv been on the Hunt for another cupra...
  13. bla1n3

Back to a cupra!! :D

Hello people!! just thought id post up again, had an Mk3 Ibiza cupra about a year or so ago which i sold because i wanted a more comfortable car, getting myself a 325ci BMW, and then a ClioSport 172. Badly wanting another turbo for this summer to come iv been on the Hunt for another cupra...
  14. bla1n3

looking at another cupra

im in the process of looking at another cupra for a little project as i hardly ever drive my car due to work probably about 2k a year. iv seen a cupra for sale with 90k on the clock with service history up to 70k.( i would probably get oil change and service on purchase) whats the risks...
  15. bla1n3

shock knackered?

how would you know or what would be a good tell tale sign that a shock is knackered? squeaking? is this a new shock or can they be refilled, i think im still on standard shocks and im lowered 40 mm front and back? cheers
  16. bla1n3

remap question

a mate of mine is looking at getting another ibiza.. but the lad hes buying it off doesnt know what remap is on the car.. it was done before he got it. any way of finding out? cheers
  17. bla1n3

cambelt question

cars going in monday for the waterpump and cambelt change.. iv been told that the car shouldnt be pushed to any limits for a while after cambelts been done? how long is recommended to go easy and careful, not that im not all the time :D
  18. bla1n3

Overheating?

Done a search on the many overheating threads but im a little confused? Last night was driving to football training, stopped at the garage on route and about 1/2 mile down the road beeping temperature gauge and flashing light pulled over and opened the bonnet letting it cool down.. and it...
  19. bla1n3

sticking boost gauge

Just done a little search on this problem but couldnt find anything really to solve my problem. when i first got my car Nov 2008 the Boost guage would move smoothly up and back down through boosting but just lately it seems to be sticking at peak of boost and the pin coming back down like in...
  20. bla1n3

Boost Leak

How do u know if you have boost Leak?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.