Search results

1. R69

Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

:love: this look :)
  2. R69

Finally Brave enuff!!

Nah dude! I'm now a Pain In The Ass cycling commuter! But I'm on the hunt for a new motorbike though for when the legs are TOO tired hahaha! I am toying with the idea of an old veedub though. Maybe a Jetta or something as long as it's cheap-cheap-cheap. Would love a low n dirrty mk2 but too...
  3. R69

Finally Brave enuff!!

You're absolutely right. I guess there's nothing wrong with stating an opinion, as bad one's have to come with good one's or else what's the point. I just think that it's too easy to merrily type away when you don't know someone, when you have nothing positive to say. But then if we were...
  4. R69

Finally Brave enuff!!

Nice motor VAGerbond! Whether people like the stickers or not is totally irrelevant. For what it's worth, if you look beyond the stickers, they give it that vdub feel which in turn suits the overall vibe of the car. I think she looks all the better for it as it's yet another different style...
  5. R69

Suj's Bora...Now Standard (Workhorse), Then Tracktoy Time :D

C'mooon own up!! :cartman::cartman::cartman:
  6. R69

Got to be a wind up dude! milfhunter, do you happen to know Isabella, Laura & Britney?? C'mon I gotta be right!!!!???? :rolleyes:
  7. R69

DOLBY's LCR...AKS Tuning Forged 14/07/2013.

Always liked your car bud - she's a real gem :coolthumb
  8. R69

Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

I have no idea what this is :think::confused::shrug: but it looks fookin' coooool! :happy:
  9. R69

"Bye-Bye Baby, Baby Bye-Bye"!

Cheers I'll stick around (for a bit!) ;)
  10. R69

"Bye-Bye Baby, Baby Bye-Bye"!

Well my LCR finally sold today :) Not too sad about it, but it is kinda weird being officially car-less now! But the money is now in my hand & the search to upgrade my bike begins (& a push-bike for my commute). :drool: Thanks to all the members on here who have ever posted even just a...
  11. R69

Phew, & there's me thinking I missed this weeks episode of the Arun 'n' Suj show!!! :p I LOVE banter between mates keep it up guys :lol:
  12. R69

Updated Sachs Clutch/fly and pflo Mk2 Leona Cupra last pages

Lookin [B)] bud, very nice :thumbup:
  13. R69

aBhardwaj1990's old school "bit on the side", Britney the Beemer!

:lol: I love watching Top Gear but they really haven't got a clue about cars have they? :rolleyes:
  14. R69

New car or new girlfriend??? :cartman:
  15. R69

Subscribed! Good job on her so far :)
  16. R69

R69's LCR 225 Platinum Grey (UPDATED 30/03/09)

Cheers mate, hope so! ;)
  17. R69

R69's LCR 225 Platinum Grey (UPDATED 30/03/09)

Now for sale if anybody is interested :cry: There's a link in my sig ;)