Search results

1. Happy Altea Owner - Thinking of buying a brand new one

Hi all I'm a happy owner of a 2007 1.9tdi Reference Sport Altea. I was the 2nd owner at 1 year old so have had very few problems in the 7 years I have owned the car (a front suspension bearing and a broken rear spring approx. 300 quid on top of servicing costs) As the car is getting on a...
  2. Knocking noise from steering - 2007 Altea

Hi all just noticed today a dull knocking noise when turning the steering wheel either when driving slowly whilst turning the wheel or when stationary. The knock sounds like it's coming from within the engine bay/offisde front wheel area. It knocks when turning the steering wheel about...
  3. Please help: Wipers stuck in service position!

Hi there as per previous thread, I needed to replace the wiper linkage on one side...this went smoothly enough. Replaced wiper arm etc However, the wipers work fine but when then come to rest either driving or parked up they always return to the service position (at the bottom of the...
  4. Please help! Wiper Linkage replacement

Hello all Had a bit of bother whilst replacing a nearside front wiper arm on my Altea, and managed to overtighten the nut holding the wiper arm to the splined post which attaches to the wiper linkage. However, the wiper arm was attached ok, despite the nut shearing off, but last week the...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.