Search results

1. -SlicK

Leon MK1 Cruise Control Guide - Pic Heavy

Thanks for the reply Mikey, I have done both those things. Double checked it had been enabled in on vag com too :\
  2. -SlicK

Leon MK1 Cruise Control Guide - Pic Heavy

Hi folks, Got a pd130 Leon, got everything connected in and the guide I have says to disregard the ECU which I have done. Does T10e plug wire differently to the petrol if so, how? Cant work out why I cant get it to work so help is appreciated! Also should I get a light on my dash to...
  3. -SlicK

Exeo - Sat nav with SD card

Iv tried put it on the sd card through the laptop but i cant get it to work. Anyone managed to do this?
  4. -SlicK

Exeo - Leon FR brakes

Thanks loony, i already have a set of 312mm discs off a leon to go on though. May just have to try them and see.
  5. -SlicK

Exeo - Leon FR brakes

Simple question, do the leon FR brakes fit, they are the same stud pattern although the caliper is on the other side. Cant see why this would matter but just wanted to ask before I tried. Thanks in advanced.
  6. -SlicK

Exeo - Sat nav with SD card

Hi folks, After a quick search I cant find what im looking for, how do you get the sat nav disc data onto an SD card, so that I can free up the disc slot for my CD while im using the sat nav function? I managed to do this on the sat nav of a Leon FR, but I cant seem to work out how/if its...
  7. -SlicK

rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

Think this would work on my fiesta? Mine already has the coming home function, but its a pain in the arse cause you manually set it when you leave the car.
  8. -SlicK

MK2 Leon 140PD Build thread

Darron if your looking for a full front brake set up from the Leon FR, pm me :-)
  9. -SlicK

Headlight adjuster broken

Just messed about with it and it clicked back in place mate
  10. -SlicK

Which air filter for 1.4 tsi?

Picking up my cupra on monday, planning on ordering a filter for it, been looking at itg filters so far. Just wondering what filters people have been using on SCN? :-)
  11. -SlicK

Going from manual to DSG/flappy paddles :)

Thanks for your input dave, too excited already. Picking it up on the 14th long drive down but it'll be a quicker one on the way back :-)
  12. -SlicK

Cheers for the advice folks, jay saw your car on ZSoc mate. Its a really smart colour :) Just bought mine, black with xenons, panoramic roof and conv pack :)
  13. -SlicK

Thinking of changing my fiesta for the cupra in the next few weeks. The only worry I have is that ill get fed up with the semi-auto and want a manual again in a years time. I just want to know what the auto is like to live with on a day to day basis, what its like to reverse etc. Pretty...
  14. -SlicK

-SlicK's 1999 Toledo 110 TDi

Dont think this was me mate, been in Glasgow for the last week at college :) I think i know who the guy is, got a black towstrap and black compomotives?
  15. -SlicK

I know that not many of you are interested in fords but Ill pop a few pictures up incase :happy:
  16. -SlicK

I was sure I recognised the car! :happy: Yeah I was feeling a wee bit slow yesterday bud :) Everyone says my cars shiney but honestly it hasnt been washed in a week! :P that polish really must be good stuff :)
  17. -SlicK

Santa`s JABBA IHI powered LCR

Glad to hear the Leon is still running well, have spotted that you've been about in her alot recently :) The Leon really is a work of art, have much respect for it, may even be very keen to make you an offer in later years if you do wish to part with it :) Surprised you havent been issued...
  18. -SlicK

Damaged engine or is it just me?

In all honesty I think you've just got used to the power. After i got mine i felt the same, then same after I got it mapped, a week later I was used to it again
  19. -SlicK

Cheers bud, it hasnt had a clean in a few days, but the few layers of polish help it look shiney :) Black is an absolute nightmare to keep clean, it doesnt get washed near as much as my old toley did :(
  20. -SlicK

ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

Scott, where did you get the pressure washer? Been needing one for a while, my old one is fooked. Pretty good deal on the snowfoam lance too. How long does the 5L last you?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.