Search results

1. G2HSE

mk5 ibiza fr tsi 1.2

Yeah will be sorting that asap haha, kinda missjuged it first time round haha
  2. G2HSE

mk5 ibiza fr tsi 1.2

Some up to date pics of it got my grille surround painted and my rear plate recess painted aswell. also fly eyed my fog lights and done a few other we bits :) next on the cards is an alloy refurb and a set of h&r springs :)
  3. G2HSE

WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

Awesome figures mate, fun to drive I bet haha
  4. G2HSE

mk5 ibiza fr tsi 1.2

not been on for a while, now fitted sideskirts, removed my rear wiper and got new short number plates. will update with pictures soon :)
  5. G2HSE

changing headunit in new ibiza fr

Just wondering if anyone has changed their headunit in there new ibiza that has the garmin sat nav? will the sat nav and hands free kit still work through the aftermarket head unit? Thanks Graham
  6. G2HSE

mk5 ibiza fr tsi 1.2

Thanks for the comments everyone :) Got the spoiler off seataccessories.co.uk Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
  7. G2HSE

Central Scotland meet

I can also say his work is spot on, had work done by him a couple of times and can't fault it at all
  8. G2HSE

WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

Car looked awesome mate, was good chatting yesterday mate :)
  9. G2HSE

mk5 ibiza fr tsi 1.2

spoiler now fitted :)
  10. G2HSE

January meet at xscape?

I'll take that as a no then haha
  11. G2HSE

January meet at xscape?

Anyone interested in a meet at xscape one sunday in january? not had one in a while :)
  12. G2HSE

mk5 ibiza fr tsi 1.2

private plate on and gave it a wee clean up
  13. G2HSE

mk5 ibiza fr tsi 1.2

yeah seen one with the 16s and wasnt keen on it really got the turning lights off and activated the locking beep with vagcom, next is maybe color coding the chrome trim on the grill :)
  14. G2HSE

mk5 ibiza fr tsi 1.2

Back again in another ibiza :D was a bit of an impulse by, wasn't planning on getting rid of the corsa this soon, but the opportunity came up and i went for it Got it with optional extra 17s and the garmin satnav aswell Picked it up on friday and by saturday was in my mates work...
  15. G2HSE

new car...... non vag content!!

fitted an armrest and new speakers :) speakers are jbl 6.5 inch co-axels and vibe slick tweeters in the front door, and vibe slick components in the rear :) also a few more random pics :)
  16. G2HSE

West/Central meet Xscape Glasgow 14th July

Sounds good to me :)
  17. G2HSE

West/Central meet Xscape Glasgow 14th July

ill pop along to say hello
  18. G2HSE

None taken bud, everyone's entitled to an opinion, was going to maybe vxr kit or maybe put the xp kit on it still undecided on it
  19. G2HSE

couple upto date pics, not much changed really
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members