Search results

1. Emz

Ultimate Dubs 2013

Yeah the car has had a complete make over as well as a new private plate so you might not have recognised it! Been a little quiet on forums lately and kept my plans quiet. Here's a couple of pics
  2. Emz

Ultimate Dubs 2013

Awesome day, was really chuffed that I managed to pick up Runner Up Best SEAT in my little Arosa!
  3. Emz

MK2 Arosa Sport - Update!

The Arosa @ Players :) I should have some exciting updates soon, keep your eyes peeled! I hate keeping things hush hush lol
  4. Emz

Mmmm :wub:
  5. Emz

Thanks guys :)
  6. Emz

Thanks dude! Also a few that my friend Godders took with his amazing camera skills!
  7. Emz

So a little update, with the car being un show worthy and not being present at a show since June I decided that Edition 38 it would make an appearance! The Cults have all brand new tyres on and the car is running better than ever, I treated the cults to new valves and shiny wheel nuts! I also...
  8. Emz

Thanks everyone :) il upload recent pics later :)
  9. Emz

At Early Edition yesterday.. And my new smoothed all red rear lights!
  10. Emz

Wow, thank you :redface:
  11. Emz

Thankyou :)
  12. Emz

Picked up my first proper trophy today at GTI Spring Festival (I say first, I mean one where I've been up against 200+ cars and not 2 lol!) I won a Top 20 award, very happy! :) Some crappy iPhone pics!
  13. Emz

favourite pic of your car

;) haha
  14. Emz

15. Emz

Thanks guys :) It was a really good show, really enjoyed it and was really pleased with how the Arosa was looking. Had lots of comments about my paint and how well it looks especially for a daily so that made me mega happy! Still lots more plans to come.
  16. Emz

Hehe thanks! I agree, my car has a lovely bum!!
  17. Emz

I have a new one :D
  18. Emz

Photo's from UD below! :) Over the winter I had my Lupo GTI spoiler sprayed and fitted, my boot resprayed, my show plates sprayed the same colour as the car and my engine cover sprayed the same colour as the car. I also removed the window tints and gave the car a full detail.
  19. Emz

Thanks! Many more updates over the winter, I also have a spot inside at UD, so keep a look out :)
  20. Emz

ooft that's abit sexual! I have a thing for shiny black cars ;)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.