Search results

1. mike_allison

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Interesting on the German configurator Eclipse Orange which was seen at one of the motor shows is now available on the Cupra 300.
  2. mike_allison

Rear disc heat shield

Yes I thought I might be able to remove the loose one simply by taking off the wheel and pull it out, as the original holes are very corroded. As you mention I think on the rear ones there is no break in the "C" shape. Is that correct? Did you get them direct from Seat. I would have ordered...
  3. mike_allison

Rear disc heat shield

Okay will just take it off. If I need to replace the discs at any point can always order up some new ones. Thanks
  4. mike_allison

Rear disc heat shield

Hi guys, Terrible grinding noise coming from the back of the car at the weekend. Noticed first somehow one of the rear disc heat shields has disappeared! The other has come away from bolt holes and is grinding against the disc. I think the bolts have corroded. Whilst getting work done the...
  5. mike_allison

Centre Caps

I had mine refurbished recently. I contacted Dave at Sere's he was able to send me 4 replacement caps for about £16 inc delivery. Simple told him the spec of my car and he found the parts. You may struggle as Dave has now left his position at Sere's and believe he is not monitoring the forum...
  6. mike_allison

New Ateca

http://www.evo.co.uk/news/19160/seat-launches-sporty-ateca-fr-with-a-new-flagship-petrol-engine Details on an Ateca FR
  7. mike_allison

Falken Tyres - opinions

I have bought a set of Falken Azenis FK510, these replaced the fk453's in Falkens line up. My main reason is it is looking likely I will be selling my car. Currently have my winters on and the original wheels are needing to be refurbished for the sale, didn't see the sense sticking on some...
  8. mike_allison

I see there are 3 Blue 290's on Autotrader, although they are all ST's wasn't sure if you were looking at hatchback or ST http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-search?sort=price-desc&radius=1500&postcode=ab140wg&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&make=SEAT&model=LEON&page=2
  9. mike_allison

Cupra 300 ST 4x4 ordered today

UK Configurator is up. No performance pack listed.
  10. mike_allison

2017 Leon!!!

UK Configuration for the Cupra ST 300 4Drive is up. Note a lack of performance pack for UK.
  11. mike_allison

2017 Leon!!!

Yes quite a high price. Will need to see what sort of deals are being made available through the brokers otherwise imagine performance pack won't be massively popular.
  12. mike_allison

2017 Leon!!!

Austrian site doenst seem to have pictures. German site is working with configurator for Cupra & ST Cupra. Liking the look of the performance pack wheels again. Good colour choice this time also Mystery Blue looks good would be interested to see in person.
  13. mike_allison

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/seat-leon-cupra-all-wheel-drive-300bhp-super-hatch-confirmed-2017
  14. mike_allison

2017 Leon!!!

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/seat-leon-cupra-all-wheel-drive-300bhp-super-hatch-confirmed-2017
  15. mike_allison

New Ateca

Yeah, the wife is wanting something more practical. But I am wanting something that is still somewhat fun to drive. Will be waiting to see what the facelift Leon Cupra ST brings, this might be the right compromise of practicality and sleeper fast estate. Still would be interested to see how or...
  16. mike_allison

New Ateca

Okay would have thought you would have been more interested in the other derivatives of the Ateca range considering you are on the list for one. Hopefully the Ateca works for your needs. I am looking at this from the perspective of a Mk2 Cupra owner, looking to change cars soon and needing...
  17. mike_allison

New Ateca

No I understand what your saying, I see from your avatar that you are an Audi owner so would possibly have more loyalty to the brand because of this. I would say that Audi are a top brand and the cars they produce are good if a little over priced at times. If we were speaking in an Audi forum...
  18. mike_allison

New Ateca

Okay, but it is the performance version of the Ateca so you would have to compare performance levels otherwise stick to the bog standard diesel in either Seat or Audi form and be done with it. You possibly could get a pre reg Audi for similar price. Looking on their website the Q5 S Line is only...
  19. mike_allison

New Ateca

I see where you are coming from although, we can all compare what price you can get for other prestige cars. In this case you would be looking at a Diesel Q5 with maybe 150bhp and likely not alot of options. Which seems more dull to me. If your talking about the SQ5 then again money wise they...
  20. mike_allison

New Ateca

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/hot-seat-ateca-cupra-sighting-suggests-300bhp-model-way New sighting of Ateca Cupra. Like the matte colour finish also.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.