Search results

1. what could it be?

Was it easy to spot being so small?
  2. what could it be?

Thats strange, my air con still seems really cold still, although when I fill the coolant it gains heat again.... think I am just going to through in the towl and get a new car!
  3. what could it be?

Having exactly the same problem at the moment although my engine temp is still staying at 90, is there a seperate air con coolant?
  4. Air con/Climate Control low temp

Thanks for that was low on coolant, put some more in yeterday and the heat came back however started getting cold again, is the coolant only for the heating/cooling of the inside of the car or is it the engine cooling as well? Also does anyone have any tips on where I can look for a possible...
  5. Air con/Climate Control low temp

Meant to check that last night will have to have a look. Thanks
  6. Air con/Climate Control low temp

Sorry should have been clearer the air flow remains the same however the temp is cold and in this weather very cold leaves me freezing. But when start driving sometimes it seems to warm up....
  7. Air con/Climate Control low temp

Hi All, Just read the other post about the climate control issue however mine is slightly different. At the moment in the recent cold weather I have been struggling to get any heat out of my air flow. It seems that when I am stuck in traffic and the car is idling then the temp drops then...
  8. Oil Sign on LCD question

This isn't just because you didn't take it to the steelers, they don't always clear it anyway just a standard reminder.
  9. 3 year breakdown for a seat

I was with the RAC cost over £100 didn't think too much of there responce although I hear if you are a lady they come out a lot quicker. As for the AA out of principle I wouldn't use them again as they didn't fix my dad's car when I was dropping him off at the airport finished up with a £100 tow...
  10. Bike mounting

Roof racks have been discussed before and result in a possible crimping effect on the roof so their are no seat made Ibiza roof racks made any more. As for the rear bars I brought one from Halfords a while ago its OK but not the best, my bike was only a cheep one so not to bad. I think if you do...
  11. How long do your sets of brakes last?

Mines up to 77,000 miles no new breaks yet they did mention them twice but the first time it was more worn than the second so I told the steelers I must have magic breaks as they are less worn this time, he was not amused. Not sure about the sensors though I wait for mine to start squeeking...
  12. Random 'clunk' FR TDi

post on here the results will be interested like many others as I think they tried to put it down to the Bushes once but I still get it now....
  13. cambelt prices 130 tdi ibiza

Think mine was about £350 from the steallers but I am in the south east
  14. Random 'clunk' FR TDi

This is one that has been discussed many times if you have a search through many people have tried lots of things but never got the clunk to go.
  15. PD 130 turbo just popped! What model?

I got mine done at the stealers as that is just around the corner from home and they matched a local garage, in total parts and labour just over £1,600. My thought was also if I get it done at the stealers at least there is come back if it goes again, 1 year parts and labour 2 years parts.
  16. Drifting to the left.

If they are re-doing the tracking shouldn't the wheels be re-balanced as well?
  17. tank of fuel?? for 1.9 tdi fr

Mine is typically 400 miles can push to 450 driving tends to be average 40 mile journey's about half moterway and half a/b roads.
  18. what have the dealers done to the lock??

Yeah I have heard its just a setting that can be changed on VAG COM.
  19. DAB Problems

Are you driving in areas where their is a weak/no DAB signal?
  20. Black Smoke!

Sounds identical to the issue I had, when I took mine in they told me new turbo, hope its not the same problem for you. Just out of interest how old is your car?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.