Search results

1. Lukeyx

My 1P Leon Cupra's Journey from stock - stage 2 - TTE 420 (Picture heavy)

Awesome results mate - for a 1 stage correction/polish what would you recommend? Atm I'm using Scholl S20 with a chemical guys heavy cutting pad. Then I'm glazing with Poorboys Black hole - and still looking for a decent nano coating. Cheers
  2. Lukeyx

Clutch & Flywheel

Just to add it's been mapped 5 months - and it's still not slipped on me yet either
  3. Lukeyx

Clutch & Flywheel

Hello everyone, I have a stg2 remap (r-tech) on my 1p Leon Cupra The car has done nearly 60k - and Nikki from R-Tech said clutch probably won't last much longer. Its running 325lbft - I only do around 5k miles a year (and don't drive stupid). My question is - is it worth me getting a...
  4. Lukeyx

Error reading Leon 1p Cupra - Grimsby area

Hello all, I've got 3 error lights on my dash what come and go as they please, has anyone in the Grimsby area got VAGCOM what can read errors from the 1p? Cheers
  5. Lukeyx

Abs system fault saga please help

Cheers bud I'll ask about
  6. Lukeyx

Seat garage wanna charge 90 quid robin buggers wonder if anyone near grimsby has one
  7. Lukeyx

I'm sure the problem is at the front because the steering wheel fault clears sometimes when I wobble the steering wheel
  8. Lukeyx

Do you have to take the brake disc off mate? I'm useless lol
  9. Lukeyx

Sorry to bump thread Anyone got a picture of the sensor / plugin what needs cleaning and where abouts is it located. I've got mine booked in with SEAT next Wednesday, if I could fix it myself would save me the £90 to scan the car Cheers :)
  10. Lukeyx

New clutch after Stage2 map

Yes mate thats where he had to hold it back due to the clutch
  11. Lukeyx

Thanks guys :)
  12. Lukeyx

Have you got the links for all the parts I need mate (I'm **** at mechical stuff / expert on computer side but car parts I seem to always order the wrong things lol) - would really appreciate it (so i dont end up sending things back what won't fit) Then I just need to pay for labour :), do...
  13. Lukeyx

Hi mate, it made 325 (could have made more but Niki said he held back due to the clutch) I have attached Dyno Future plans - MAYBE a HPFP and stage2+ but that will be it. AKS tuning i will look into them mate cheers
  14. Lukeyx

Hello all, Just come back home after getting a RTech remap :) (AWESOME SERVICE - GREAT GUYS) Niki said to me my clutch started slipping when they was doing the mapping so had to hold back the power a little (it made 346BHP on the rollers with just zaust + air intake). When giving it...
  15. Lukeyx

TCS kicking in when cornering

Cheers buddy im thinking they probably swapped my front left and right around which may have impacted turning right. But then it seemed the problem was coming from the rear. Very strange
  16. Lukeyx

TCS kicking in when cornering

Hello all, Just got my leon cupra back after the wheels being powder coated, but now when evet i take a corner at high(ish) speed the tracking control kicks in (especially on big round abouts) What would cause this problem. Is this a common fault? Thanks alot guys
  17. Lukeyx

3 seperate faults

Hi all, Sometimes when I first start the car I get 3 errors all at once (pic below), just wondering if this is a common fault? The errors clear once I drive for about 5 mins. Cheers
  18. Lukeyx

HPFP Cam follower

Getting map next month so I will probably check every 10-20k
  19. Lukeyx

HPFP Cam follower

HPFP cam follower changed @ 55k and it was still like new (slight wear) image attached
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.